BY HOT POCKETS #13 in Frozen Appetizers

A cheeseburger inside a Hot Pocket, what a time to be alive. Cheddar Cheeseburger with reduced-fat cheddar & sauce in a crispy, buttery seasoned crust.

Hot Pockets Cheeseburger Sandwiches
  • "They were pretty good but then again I love all Hot Pockets products." in 1 review
Sage S.
Boston MA
The cheeseburger hot pocket has to be my favorite one of hot pockets. These have been an afternoon snack for me since I was in Middle School. The meat actually taste like hamburger not the "fake meat taste", the cheese is very gooey tastes like cheddar cheese to me. If cooked with the cardboard holder and on proper time setting, these hot pockets come out good! Be very very careful as when hot pockets come out of the microwave they are EXTREMELY HOT!!!! Let them cool down before eating or you'll end up burning your mouth & tongue.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I think this is definitely one of the better hot pocket flavors. I even enjoy the lean pocket variety of this flavor. The meat actually tastes like hamburger, the cheese is gooey and tastes like American, I love that there’s onion and hints of mustard flavor in these. Cook them properly in their little sleeve and they turn out great! If you’re feeling adventurous, try dipping these in Mac sauce or ketchup!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This variety of Hot Pockets is okay and does its job but I'd much rather buy real cheeseburgers than this.  It tastes somewhat like cheeseburgers but there's something off about the taste.  I do not buy this variety very often and I'd only recommend this for someone who likes Hot Pockets and has not tried this variety.
Percy B.
People think this flavor is gross, but I promise it is delicious. Especially if you are classic pizza flavor regular, this is a welcomed flavor switch up! Not healthy by any means but worth the calories. Quick, easy, warm, savory snack!Dat flaky crispy delicious crust doe.
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
hot pockets are the best! they are a nice snack or meal option because they taste good and are easy to make you just pop them in the microwave. They have healthier options now which is good, because before they used to be only unhealthy options but yeah.
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
I love to make these for my sister when she gets home from school and wants a quick snack before going out ,it's nice for when your niece nephews, grandkids come over and there hungry it's a quick easy delicious bite!
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
There's just something about Hot Pockets that are so good even though they're filled with sodium and bad for you. Great to keep in the freezer to have when you're having a craving for something salty and cheesy.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
What I'm about to say might seem a little strange but bear with me. I put ketchup on hot pockets sometimes. Usually on the turkey, bacon and cheese hot pocket. However, I put it on this before and I kid you not, it tasted just like a cheeseburger from McDonalds. I know a lot of people are probably turned off by that but if you like McDonalds, I would recommend getting these and adding some ketchup. They are so good but I rarely get them because they are hard to find and not that healthy for you. I would also recommend you try Lean Pocket over Hot Pocket but once in a while it's fun to splurge a little and get something like this. Enjoy!
JoHanna T.
I enjoy the burger taste. I alwas feel like I'm having a big diner burger. The cheese has amazing flavor. The breading is perfect tastewise and at holding everything together.
Clarice F.
I've recently started eating hot pockets. I usually go for the ones with meat in them. Often times, they're too hot for me to even taste anything, but there's just waaay too much cheddar in there. They could put more meat and it would be perfect.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the cheese good or no?

back