Hot Pockets® Cheddar Cheseburger

by Hot Pockets

A cheeseburger inside a Hot Pocket, what a time to be alive. Cheddar Cheeseburger with reduced-fat cheddar & sauce in a crispy, buttery seasoned crust.

Is the cheese good or no?
Start your review of Hot Pockets® Cheddar Cheseburger!
Product Highlights
They were pretty good but then again I love all Hot Pockets products.in reviews
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This variety of Hot Pockets is okay and does its job but I'd much rather buy real cheeseburgers than this.  It tastes somewhat like cheeseburgers but there's something off about the taste.  I do not buy this variety very often and I'd only recommend this for someone who likes Hot Pockets and has not tried this variety.
Karen M.
Waverly, NY
I really enjoy the Hot Pockets Cheddar Cheeseburger pockets.  Of all of the Hot Pockets flavors this is one of my favorites. Hot Pockets are so fast to make, just 2 minutes in the microwave, and they're done. Just be sure to give them a minute to cool down, because the filling will be hot.
Shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love hot pockets. They’re such a quick an easy snack to make. Wether at home or on the go with the handy sleeve they bring. They have just the right amount of cheese and meats and are quite filling. Plus they’re all great. My favorites are chicken Parmesan, pepperoni pizza and ham and cheese for breakfast.
Sk S.
Pathalgada Chatra Jharkhand
It's okay in my view. It is among best packed burger and pizzas. Atleast once you should have it. You will really find it delicious. At last it should have increase its packaging.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,322 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Delicioso me encantan muchas proteínas y buen sabor deliciosos ingredientes y fácil de preparar solo dos minutos en el microondas y listo muy buenos y económicos lo recomiendo para todos
Trippy H.
Kenzo
Purchased at: Target
This product is amazing. It reminds me of hamburger helper in a hot pocket. And is so good and so very easy to make on a tight schedule. I often eat this many times a day or when my kids need a quick snack.
Jennifer J.
Schenectady, NY
Me and my family love hot pockets we’ve tried most them I really like them for lunch or something to tie us over until dinner time Hot Pockets
Lynnette L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love hot pockets. I have been buying them over 20 years. I love the cheese burger ones. They are hard to find at the markets.i have to go outside of the city to find them.i think they are going to be discontinued.its a shame i love these .the steak ones are horrible.
Denise V.
Smithfield, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It's one of my husband's favorite hot pocket flavors.He said it really does taste like cheesebugers.They are perfect to put in his lunchbox and they have a pretty nice selection .
miss M.
Dalzell, SC
These are my kids favorite. It's crazy how much they do actually taste like a cheeseburger. The price is always good. You can always point them out on the shelf.