Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPrepared Meals & EntreesHot Pockets
Hot Pockets Breakfast Bites Sausage, Egg & Cheese

Hot Pockets® Breakfast Bites Sausage, Egg & Cheese

by Hot Pockets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Pockets® Breakfast Bites Sausage, Egg & Cheese!
La jolla, CA
Just what it needs to be.  A quick hot item you can microwave and run out the door with.  Careful though, filling is very hot at first.
tremonton
These are great and so yummy! Quick and easy to make great for a snack or breakfast 🥞
Beattyville
I liked them but then again I didn’t. They were easy to fix and didn’t take long to cook. My kids love them to death
Sparrow Bush
Love these for on the go, if you want breakfast in a hurry these are delicious an definitely a great option! Good for school lunches as well!
Throw em in the air fryer or microwave and then shortly after our the door with less breakfast in tow
Good for on the go in the morning especially for the kids because its packed with protein and have a good taste.
Bloomsburg, PA
these are great in the morning! love these on the go when i'm heading to class really recommend them!
These are so delicious! Little balls of yummyness! I love popping these in the oven for a weekend breakfast.
These breakfast bites are pretty tasty. Super easy to make if you're in a hurry or just feeling lazy and want something fast.
Albuquerque , NM
When I'm on the go and feel I need an actual breakfast to start my day I love making these. I think all the ingredients taste great together

Looking for your answer?