Hot Pockets Beef Taco Sandwiches with Seasoned Crust uploaded by Rosa Z.

BY HOT POCKETS #14 in Frozen Appetizers

Is it a Hot Pocket? Is it a taco? Is it delicious? Yes. Beef Taco with reduced-fat cheddar cheese & sauce in a seasoned crust.

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is by far my favorite variety of Hot Pockets!  Although it doesn't taste anything like tacos, is it one of the most tastiest varieties that Hot Pockets has to offer.  I wish they sold these in bigger packages and I would definitely recommend this flavor to anyone.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I was not sure about these being taco and breading like Hot pockets are, but I was wonderfully surprised by these. The taco flavor is on point. I think for a frozen dish, these are very good. Price point was great as with all their products. Anywhere that you can buy Freezer items, would have these!
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
These were better than I expected. You can taste the seasoning well in the meat. Hot pockets have always heated unevenly in my opinion but this can be overlooked due to the easiness of cooking and grabbing to go.
Ciara F.
Indianapolis , IN
A lot of people like to HATE on this flavor but I️ think it’s one of the best ones. Not better than the plain cheese, but better than the ones with meatballs. So on my list it would be the second. Now I’m going to go pick these up tomorrow
Mariah A.
I love hot pockets. At first I enjoyed their pepperoni flavors but now I enjoy almost all of them. I eat them whenever I want a small snack and yet they fulfill my hunger. I'll always buy them whenever I see them.
Taylor M.
Cudahy, WI
I never knew how good Hot pockets were until my cousin made me try it. The beef taco hot pockets are my absolute favorite now all thanks to my cousin. I have tried other ones, but overall, beef taco is delicious.
Ashly S.
I love hot pockets they are so good and affordable and they are great when you don't feel like cooking you just warm them up and your all set I would buy this many times over and over again cause it's great
Emily F.
Walker, LA
I am not really a fan of hot pockets because of the quality. I do not feel like the meat is good in any of them and I can never find the right cooking time. It is easy and quick to prepare and it is very cheap but I just do not think they taste as good as they should.
Kerrigan C.
Yummy! This has great flavor and can be made for on the go purposes! I wish it was a little spicier but I would recommend to anyone who likes hot pockets! They are super affordable and convenient to grab and go!
Lilly G.
Chandler, AZ
I like the hot pocket brand and the easy convenience of just throwing them in the microwave however i am not a fan of the extended flavors and the awful smells after microwaving them.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Haven't had the beef taco hot pockets. Any good?
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Do these contain beans?
Jada A.
Is the flavor inside beef taco