BY HOT POCKETS #15 in Frozen Appetizers

It's like having a barbeque in your microwave, but way less of a fire hazard. BBQ Recipe Beef with sweet & tangy BBQ in a crispy, buttery seasoned crust.

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Yuck.  As a fan of barbecued food and for someone who eats Hot Pockets from time to time, this is one of the worst things I have ever eaten, Hot Pockets or not.  This is an insult to actual barbecued food:  at least Hot Pockets pizza varieties don't claim to be gourmet style.  Would not recommend under any circumstances.
Esmeralda D.
They taste so delicious I love meat and the filling it has. A perfect size to take as lunch or breakfast. It’s so affordable and it has a great flavor. It keeps you full all day. I will recommend 10/10. It’s that good.
sayra s.
These are so creamy but also delicious. Love the taste of these and the consistency of the bread on the outside. It's a very good treat and I have to say it's my new favorite flavor of hot pocket!
lizzy s.
Milwaukee, WI
These hot pockets are so tasty and have a great flavor. They’re very filling and i love them lots. they’re a little pricey and there should be more in the box but the beefy flavor is so good and i completely recommended!
Sadie T.
Hawkinsville, GA
Definitely satisfies my BBQ cravings when I can't go out! Such a great flavor to them and of course cheap and easy to make! Heat one up in about two minutes and you're happy and full! Definitely plan to keep buying
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
This is my husbands absolute favorite flavor of hot pocket and they're so hard to find! If you come across these consider yourself lucky and GRAB A BOX! They're actually very good (I've also tried them!)
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Super gross and delicious at the same time. Hot pockets you have done it again! Made a good I crave yet feel guilty eating. Will that stop me? Absolutely not. This stuff is fantastic lol
Vanessa E.
Bluefield , VA
These BBQ hot pockets are 1 of my 2 favorites! I also like the 5 cheese ones. My Walmart doesn’t care the bbq ones so I have to get them from a different local store 🙄
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Yes i really love pizza pockets not only there good in taste but they male in less than 2 min i really recommend them if you're in a hurry or just want a good worthy snack and better yet a better more clean way to eat pizza i would really recommend this pizza pockets to anyone that really enjoys pizza and there willing to try different flavors of it .!
Rebecca Q.
If you are like me and have always wanted to try a Hot Pocket, but couldn't because you can't eat the one's covered in cheese, then you need to try this. There is nothing special about it, it's literally beef and BBQ sauce, but it's awesome for a quick meal, and it's something my whole family likes.