Hot Pockets BBQ Recipe Beef Sandwiches

by Hot Pockets

It's like having a barbeque in your microwave, but way less of a fire hazard. BBQ Recipe Beef with sweet & tangy BBQ in a crispy, buttery seasoned crust.

Anyone have any food suggestions for a seven year old boy? All he eats is Hot Pockets BBQ Recipe Beef Sandwiches
Start your review of Hot Pockets BBQ Recipe Beef Sandwiches!
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Yuck.  As a fan of barbecued food and for someone who eats Hot Pockets from time to time, this is one of the worst things I have ever eaten, Hot Pockets or not.  This is an insult to actual barbecued food:  at least Hot Pockets pizza varieties don't claim to be gourmet style.  Would not recommend under any circumstances.
Heather S.
Post Falls, ID
Of all the Hot Pockets flavors, this is my favorite. The BBQ sauce is rich and tangy, the beef is tender. It's heaven on a stick, Mick. And messy as heck. But so tasty.
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
Son un poco entretenidos para hacerse, pero saben rico vale la pena la espera , pero si le pusieran un poco de menos salsa de jitomate para mi seria genial
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love hot pockets. They’re such a quick an easy snack to make. Wether at home or on the go with the handy sleeve they bring. They have just the right amount of cheese and meats and are quite filling. Plus they’re all great. My favorites are chicken Parmesan, pepperoni pizza and ham and cheese for breakfast.
James G.
Hot pockets has a great bbq variety of their signiture hot goodness. I tried this it was great .I was surprised by the freshness and taste.
Nour D.
Laval, QC
These are ok, but there's not an every day kind of sandwiches. I honestly don't eat them at all now. I use to, when I was in high school and that's almost 10 years ago now. Since then, I never ate them again.
Cara R.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to love these so much, but eating them just feels bad. The flavor is goodish, but it barely taste like real food. Plus it drives me nuts how the inside is always still cold.
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
This is my favorite flavor is hot pocket. I don’t buy hot pockets much as they aren’t they healthiest snack but when I do splurge this is decibels the flavor I go for! Would but again for sure! Lol
Cambrie K.
It's a quick and easy meal when you're short on time or just don't feel like cooking. Although this is not my meal of choice, it has an alright flavor. I love BBQ flavored things but I think I would prefer the ham and cheese flavor over this one.
Candy J.
Youngstown , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good I bought these for my daughter mainly because she loves Hot Pockets but I cheated one up and it was pretty good I would definitely buy these again