BY HOT POCKETS #45 in Frozen Breakfasts

The birds are chirping because they're jealous of your Breakfast Bites. Bacon, Egg & Cheese in a flaky crust. Whoever said you can't experience all-day breakfast obviously never experienced Breakfast Bites.

• I've never had these but they look really good. Are they ...1 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm usually in a hurry to get to work. So I'm looking for something that will keep me feed for the hours that I work till I get home. I found these to be okay. Kinda greasy. But if you are a fan of hot pockets you will love them. I'm not a huge fan of them. Probably why I haven't gotten them again.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
If you want a fast, morning breakfast, then this is the perfect meal for you.  I admit that I'm not the biggest fan of this because they use too much breading and not enough filling.  They are not the worst things in the world and they're good if you're short on time, but there's plenty of other breakfast foods I would eat besides this variety.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
Hot pockets are one of the biggest iyetems in my house . Especially for an after school snack or for late note movie snacks . I love them and so do my kids. They are quick and easy and affordable.#megavoxbox #contest
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I did not like these. I thought that the outside breading was so soggy compared to pizza rolls or anything like that. It tasted like a soggy egg. The flavor wasn't great. It didn't really taste cheesy or bacon like. I purchased these from Walmart and I wouldn't recommend to anyone else.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
Not bad if you are in a hurry but so much breading! They have so much breading and just a tiny tad of insides. The idea is great and they are easy to take on the go, just not if you are expecting a lot of "stuffing's." the hot Pocket regular pockets are much better for that!
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
These are good for breakfast. Easy and quick to make. They are good for people on the go. I pop them in the microwave while getting ready and eat them on the go. A little high priced for what they are.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I think these are fairly new but they sell them at my Wal-Mart and I am obsessed. They are somewhat like pizza rolls but better and thicker and tastier! It’s like breakfast in a pocket!
Catherine A.
Cleveland, OH
Oh man are these great. I'm not one for eggs in any form but I will gladly indulge in these bad boys I mean I can't even taste the egg which is perfect for me and my wife
Tiffany Leann M.
Gaston, IN
These are great for fast morning breakfast. I wish they had a little more flavor but dip them into some salsa and it helps alot. Not so healthy but quick and easy. price is a little high for the amount you get. These aren't something Id buy all the time
Sabrina S.
I've never had these but they look really good. Are they good???