BY HOT POCKETS #3 in Eggs

Need a HEARTY SNACK to get you through to your next meal? Meet our HOT POCKETS Breakfast Bites - with PREMIUM MEATS, 100% REAL CHEESE that's MADE in the USA and NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, these hot and delicious pieces of real food will quickly hit the spot better than anything in the pantry! Million Dollar Question - Why should I feel good about enjoying HOT POCKETS Breakfast Bites? The Ruling - Our Breakfast Bites are freshly made and simply frozen with breads baked daily and sauces made from scratch. Enjoy! see more...

• I've never had these but they look really good. Are they good???1 Answers
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Eat these a few to me they are good !!! I love how east they are to cook !!! They are really good they have all kinds of these
kaiden ☀.
Hornell NY
So good especially in he morning when you have nothing else to eat and you need to go fast. I would definitely recommend!!
Sara E.
Brooklyn, NY
my go to breakfast never disappoints quick and easy to make. tastes great, easy on the calories which of course is a must
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
So good perfect and very quick breakfast if u are on the go or if your very busy that morning and the price is amazing
Tiffany C.
Arvada, CO
My kids live these in the morning before school they make them on there own and there easy for them to take in the car
rayne H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
very yummy and it leaves me feeling very refreshed. i love this brand because its healthy and still tastes very good!
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
Foodie Expert
Anything by hot pockets is usually good I particularly like the low cal ones because it's less bread and more cheese
Hannah L.
Maurice, LA
Foodie Expert
These breakfast hot pockets are my go to for a quick breakfast in the morning, it is very cheesy and flavorful
Becca L.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for on the go people who s Rio ll love breakfest. I could eat these at any time of the day.
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Best food product ive ever tasted and nothing is better than this i wish i could have alot more
Sabrina S.
Foodie Expert
I've never had these but they look really good. Are they good???