BY HOT POCKETS #3 in Eggs

Need a HEARTY SNACK to get you through to your next meal? Meet our HOT POCKETS Breakfast Bites - with PREMIUM MEATS, 100% REAL CHEESE that's MADE in the USA and NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, these hot and delicious pieces of real food will quickly hit the spot better than anything in the pantry! Million Dollar Question - Why should I feel good about enjoying HOT POCKETS Breakfast Bites? The Ruling - Our Breakfast Bites are freshly made and simply frozen with breads baked daily and sauces made from scratch. Enjoy! see more...

• I've never had these but they look really good. Are they good???1 Answers
Allie R.
These are so good. They are so quick to make when you are in a hurry. You just have to be careful though because they are so good you might be tempted to eat like 10 lol
Cat V.
Really good breakfast! I was surprised with the outcome! It’s actually good and perfect morning breakfast, or even night for those who love breakfast at night
Simone P.
Devens, MA
These have gotten me through so many mornings when i have to be at school early and I needed to grab breakfast FAST.. and they taste great when cooled !
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my teenager and she just loves them! You can't beat how easy they are to fix on a school morning! They are also cheap and very tasty.
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Foodie Expert
These were a home run in my home! I originally got them for myself as a quick breakfast before work. They were gone within days from my family!
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I found these on sale at my local grocery and decided to give them a try. they are so tasty and addicting.. I was upset when the bag was gone
Reagan H.
These are pretty good. They make for a quick and easy breakfast. The crust is always buttery and crispy and all of the ingredients are tasty
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Foodie Expert
These are so bomb! I can't get enough of these. I sometimes catch myself waking up at night to make one because I love them that much!
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
Great breakfast for when you're on the go and have no time to even get ready! Just a few minutes in the microwave and done. Good to go.
Rachel W.
Modesto
Foodie Expert
Our family doesn't care for these hot pockets that much we enjoy the pizza ones but these ones seem to get soggy when microwaved
Sabrina S.
Foodie Expert
I've never had these but they look really good. Are they good???