BY HOT LEGS

This Is Formulated Especially For Sensitive Skin. Its Sensational Grip Is Ideal For Short Hair. Infused With Almond Oil And Other Natural Ingredients, Moisture Is Replenished And Redness Is Reduced During Use. Simple Heat This Salon Quality Wax In The Microwave, Apply To The Body, Wait A Few Seconds And Then Remove With Your Fingertip For Flawless Hair Removal. We Recommend Applying Hot Legs After Waxing Oil As A Post-Wax Treatment To Prevent Ingrown Hairs, Pimples And Pustules For True Salon Quality Results! Made In Australia see more...

Amber D.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'll say this product is an average okay. It can get a little messy and that's the painful part. It's not a great pain but the tingles and stingy are still there. Maybe if you're more experienced with waxing, it'd be different. But this was a second attempt. The instructions are all very easy. I got this from Walgreens off a clearance rack, I think it was only 2.50. So I figured I'd give it a try. It works, pulls the hairs right on off, if you pull in the correct direction.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After months of looking st this wax I finally decided to try it. So happy I did. It wasn't painful and I kinda found it therapeutic. No more razors or beer for me. Totally in love.
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Getting your body summer ready is always key! Move any wanted hair from your body is a must ! This product doesn't irritate your skin
vanessa c.
Very good product for depilación.especial to sencibles skins and short hairs. I like this product.