BY HOT-KID

Hot-Kid® Toddler Mum-Mum™ Apple Rice Biscuits.
New.
For 2 years onwards.
Parent's checklist: Great taste, oven baked.
No artificial colors or flavors.
No preservatives.
Gluten, lactose, egg & peanut free.
Low in fat & no trans fat.
No added fats or oils.
Each serving individually wrapped for convenience. see more...

Cait W.
Marietta, GA
This took a while for me to find but at my local Jewel I was able to grab this for my daughter. She loves being able to hold something like this herself and she loved the flavor. It dissolves extremely fast and loved chomping on these like little biscuits. I recommend them to any Mom!
Jillian R.
Muskegon, MI
My son loves these. It's something that he's able to hold himself and feed himself. He loves the taste, he always asks for more. I would recommend to any mom!
Amy S.
Taylors, SC
I actually give Mum Mums to my teething baby. They dissolve rapidly in the mouth and she loves having something other than rubber to chew on!
Jessie S.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are fantastic for teething babies or any baby learning to eat! They have a fast dissolving texture that keeps my baby learning to chew, swallow and he rely enjoys them, although if dropped on a surface when half dissolved they do tend to stick! Not a deal breaker I highly recommend this product
Anastasia G.
Calgary, AB
My daughter loved these! They are light, easy for your child to hold, and they melt in their mouths, to reduce the chance of your child choking. I love this product!