Hot Honey uploaded by Beth C.

BY MIKE'S HOT HONEY

Mike infuses honey with chiles, then adds a splash of vinegar. It may sound simple, but this super-condiment is way more than the sum of its parts. While it's not for the faint of heart, the sweetness mellows out the chiles, so you don't have to be a total hot-head to enjoy. It's also surprisingly versatile, and we've been bringing it out for everything from fried chicken and biscuits to fancy cheese plates to bitter green salads to cocktails. Tip of the Tongue Mike's hot honey is famously fantastic on pizza, but fried chicken might be our very favorite dish for drizzling with sweet, tangy, spicy deliciousness. see more...

Beth C.
Cincinnati , OH
Hot Honey is amazing! It’s sweet with a little kick. I’ve used it on pizza, chicken and you could really use it on anything! It’s so good, I can’t wait to try it on more food! So glad I found it!
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
Omg omg omg this stuff is fantastic! It’s not overly spicy but it does pack a punch! It is really good on pizza, but I’ve also enjoyed it on chicken and even Mexican food! So so tasty! As someone who loves spicy food, this is a welcome addition to my kitchen!
Beth C.
Cincinnati , OH
Has anyone ever had this honey? If you like hot, it’s amazing!!!

Target