BY HOT HANDS

Up to 200 hours of heat! Safe. Natural heat. No odor. Air activated. Contains 10 two packs of hand warmers. HotHands-2 Hand warmers provide you warmth and freedom to endure cold climate situations. This product is used by professional athletes, outdoor sportsmen, spectators, skiers and construction workers, and by those who want safe, convenient, concentrated warmth. All natural ingredients. Air activated. Easy-to-use. No electricity! No microwaving! No messy fuels! Enjoy up to 10 hours of safe, comfortable warmth. Average temperature 126-144 degrees F. Made in USA. see more...

• How many hours do these last?1 Answers
  • How long does the heat last? Are these one time use only?1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to buy these but I am scared it will be too ...2 Answers
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
These are by and far one of the best products if you're going to be out in the cold or are going to a sporting event where it's cold! I always use them when I got hunting and put them in my gloves, shoes and stick one to my jacket. It always keeps me warm and toasty! They don't get super hot and they stay warm for hours.
Rhea A.
My boyfriend is in the military and he uses these in his uniform to stay warm! They work very well from what he has said. He love them. And we buy them all the time. Definitely recommend, they have all kinds of different ones.
Rozlyn V.
Houston
If you are heading out on a cold day for a football game or a hike these are a must have! Just place them in your pockets and it keeps your hands and body toasty. They are also great to keep in your car in case of emergencies.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
I freeze 24/7 so when I go hunting during the winter it's almost unbearable, with these I can stay out for hours. Doesn't get hot enough to burn you but definitely gets warm enough.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
These are great! Very effective! My family always buy a big box of these and give them to the homeless during the Christmas and New years! They are easy to carry around and useful around the winter season.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
These are amazing. My mom got them for me about a month ago because I always have cold hands but I didn't use them for the first time until this past weekend, when the windshield brought the temperature down to -26. Again: amazing. I used it when I was sitting in my car waiting for it to warm up and then it lasted the entire 45 minute drive to work, and once at work I gave it to a friend for their drive home and she told me it lasted her entire drive home as well. They've got serious staying power! I also liked that they didn't get super hot. Will definitely repurchase.
Ashley B.
Perfect and I mean perfect for football games! We always have these on hand during the colder months. We also use them when we go to the local park for Christmas lights. If you have to be out in the cold for an extended period of time you're going to want these.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Okay, these things are an absolute life saver! It's like carrying around a mini heater with you in your pocket. We recently went to our city's Christmas parade and it was freezing! But these little guys kept my hands toasty and warm. Plus, they're pretty cheap!
Samantha B.
Des Moines, IA
These are a must! I am a nurse and I also have a circulatory disorder (Raynauds). It is a lifesaver- not only for me- but to my patients.
heather r.
My husband and I buy these when we go hunting and ice fishing and they save me! My hands are always freezing if I didn't have these I'm not sure if i would last very long bonding with him
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always wanted to buy these but I am scared it will be too hot for me. How comfortably warm does it get or do you have to constantly take it off to cool down?
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
How many hours do these last?
Allison D.
How long does the heat last? Are these one time use only?