Hot Clips Multi-Size Hot Rollers

Get relaxed waves, ringlet curls or just add volume with this variety of heated ceramic flocked rollers. Ranging from small to large, each of the 20 curlers is flocked with Ceramic technology to hold and transfer heat consistently, helping you set your hair for salon-style results.

Do these work for long, thick, wavy hair?
Start your review of Hot Clips Multi-Size Hot Rollers!
Danielle D.
Island Lake, IL
I love this roller set! It heats up really fast and is easy to use. I love that I can put my hair in curlers and then go about getting ready or eating breakfast and its working as I am getting other things done. If you are looking for a time saver, but want lots of volume and great looking hair, this is a great option. It is so much faster for me than using a curling iron and saves me time in the morning when I am rushing around.
Evelyn S.
4800 Ollie st
Hello beautiful people, I love this because it really does heat up fast and I put these in my hair and with in 30 mins I have beautiful curles and I see on here every one has been wondering wear to get this product at and you can actually get it at Sally's and amazon.com ,of course ebay and its not to pricey but also not to cheat , and you can use these for any type hair. And if your looking for curles to last long ,I wound get this product , and plus they are easy to get out of your hair, which is a really good thing♡♡♡ anyways yall have a bless day ♡♡♡♡
Felicia C.
Cleveland, OH
Hot Clips Multi-Size Hot Rollers uploaded by Felicia C.
I got this set of Con air rollers for Christmas, they heat so quick and easy. I have great curls in a matter of minutes.
abeer A.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love those rollers. It may seem a little old school but never fails to give me beautiful curls in a short amount of time!
Catherine R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these I broke mine tho and I can't find where the sell them now but there awesome
Hannah C.
I like that it heats up quickly. I'm not a fan of the clips and I have a hard time using it after I first get my hair cut.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...