Hot Best Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector 0.34oz/10ml New & Unbox

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector 0.34oz/10ml New & Unbox see more...

Rene S.
Tazewell
Really liked this product! I tend to have dark circles under my eyes, and this product helps decrease the puffiness and darkness! I ordered this off of Sephora, with no problems! I used it both at night when I go to bed and as soon as I wake up! I would buy this product again, but you will not need it for awhile, as there is a lot of product!!
Erika M.
The cool tip helps with eye puffiness in the mornings. After applying, my under eyes are super moisture’s making it easier to apply concealer for dark circles. Can’t say that the dark circles have minimized as a result. Exercise and water consumption has helped with the intensity of my dark circles.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I have seriously dark under eyes. Usually nothing ever works but I was pleasantly surprised at how much this product worked. It did not completely clear up all of my under eye darkness, but I don't think anything could fully work on these things. But it did noticeably decrease the darkness under my eye.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Love this product, really breaks down and lightens up your under eyes, this is very lightweight so doesn’t feel like a lot of product on your eyes. The packaging is really nice and easy to get out, it’s a little pricey but worth it! I just got this at ulta.
Nicole V.
Hot best under eye cream for getting rid of any under eye bags or dark circles. It’s literally magical I cannot believe how well it works! I love the packaging. I also love how gentle it is on my skin.  I would recommend this to friends and family  it is absolutely wonderful
Lindi E.
Texas
This is one of my absolute favorite products that Clinique has to offer in my opinion. I have bark circles under my eyes and have for years. This product helps lift that color completely. I have little to no dark circles because of this product.
Kylie B.
Genoa City, WI
I really like this product! This is one of the products you won’t see improvement right away but I started to noticed it after a week of using it as recommended. I put it on every night and sleep with it on. I love that my dark circles under my eyes are almost completely gone !
Joshtien M.
New York
This is an amazing skin care line, I've been using it for the past year and have absolutely no complaint. It's light enough to not be greasy, however hydrating enough to not dry out the skin.
I would definitely recommend this product.
Jillian S.
Richmond, IN
This has beautiful reflective technology that helps reduce my dark circles, but it hasn’t actually treated my dark circles in any way. It’s very light and I love that I can put it on over my makeup even throughout the day!
Jill P.
Oklahoma City, OK
The thing I liked most about this product is that I could actually feel it working. It felt warm and tingly under the eyes, and I could tell my under eyes looked better after applying it! I just ran out of it, so I will have to purchase it again.