Hostess Voortman Sugar Free Coconut Cookies 71

Hostess Voortman Sugar Free Coconut Cookies 7.1

Cookies, CoconutBaked with real coconut. Sugar free! No artificial colors or flavors. No high-fructose corn syrup. Not a reduced calorie food (See nutrition information for fat content). 20% less net carbs than regular cookies (Net carbs = total carbs - fiber - 1/2 maltitol value (sugar alcohol)) (Regular Cookies = Top three market leaders sugar free cookie - 7 g net carbs; regular cookie - 14 g net carbs per serving). Really delicious. Visit Us At: www.voortman.com or call weekdays (Eastern Time): 1-800-808-5950 (U.S./Canada). Product of Canada/Printed in Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hostess Voortman Sugar Free Coconut Cookies 7.1!
How would you rate this product?
Bartow, FL
Hostess Voortman Sugar Free Coconut Cookies 7.1 uploaded by Zenaida P.
Omg! Delicious! πŸ’• The first time I buy these cookies and I am impressed... They are really delicious! You can feel the coconut particles in each bite. Although they do not have sugar, their taste is sweet. I recommend it and I will continue to buy them.

Looking for your answer?