Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS #95 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently ...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I went in search of a Twinkie after watching the film Zombieland. I managed to find some and was quite excited to try them, however, I found them to be quite bland and tasteless. I was quite disappointed because I love anything to do with cake. They weren't easy to find either and a little expensive for what they are.
sarah m.
Rhinelander
The original are great! New owners quit trying to ruin a good thing with the new flavors. Some are disgusting!!! And the new Twinkies is smaller too. Fail
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think twinkles have changed in the past few years and not for the better. To me they feel like they are more spongy then usual. And they do not taste as good as before. I would recommend trying a cake called zingers instead.
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
Twinkles taste amazing!! No one can deny the sweet taste of a Twinkie! They aren't very good for you but who really cares about that when you are eating a delicious golden treat!
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
I literally hate these things. I feel biting in to one you are tasting trans fat and I can imagine clogged arteries so easily. For sure not my thing.
Alice L.
North Hollywood, CA
This twinkies are fun to eat with white cream inside good with hot chocolate. My version is to put them into oven for a little while and don't over cook them.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
dawn m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Everyone sees their favorite kid snack differently as an adult. I view them as smaller - but I have bigger hands now. LOL! They look exactly the same. I wish they would make them bigger! The original had banana flavoring inside, which they did come out with a version of. That tastes good if you feel the "original" isn't up to snuf. I view it for what it is - a childhood junk food that tasted so good because I wasn't allowed to have it every day or every week. It was an occasional treat!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, the first time that I tried these I didn't care for them, and I think that it's because I am a baker, so I nearly always prefer what I make. However, upon eating them a few more times, I admit that they have slightly grown on me, especially the filling as it does taste like something more than just butter or Crisco. I just wish that they weren't so spongy like injera bread.
Anne v.
So a little bit of time ago i purchased a box of american snacks. Now i must say i had a very bad experience with their service, so it may have been just them. So i wondered, because everyone is always extremely hyped about them. I opened the package and i did not smell anything. no fresh cake or sweet goodness. I bit into the cake, and a chemically taste quickly entered my mouth. It was disgusting. I dont know why everyone is always so siked about this.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.