Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive re...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
ay the twinkies is something irresistible to eat I love since childhood I used to eat them as a snack, now my daughter whom I ask them both for the school and for the nursery, I enjoy tea with her the twinkies because they make me go back to my infacia
Jacob v.
Dios mio, este es la cereza del pastel, los escondo para que no se los coman en casa, son solo mios, ese dulce y sabroso relleno, y lo suave del bizcocho. ñummm super ricos.
Marissa S.
I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
eleanor d.
I had never had twinkies before as they are not usually sold in England, but from the reviews and many movies I had watched I thought it was about time I had one, and I must honestly say that I don't understand the obsession, the cake was dry, and the centre filling was very artificial. However, my younger sister who is 5 years old thought they were delicious, so perhaps we should leave it to the hyperactive children.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Oh dear, don't even get me started on twinkies. I haven't had one in YEARS! But these bad boys are my guilty pleasure. I used to snack on these all the time but unfortunately twinkles no longer fit into my diet plan :( lol Maybe next cheat day, I'll allow myself to have one!
Sophie C.
Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling have been an all time favorite since i was a kid but still tastes great
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I really think that the Twinkies have a good flavor sponge cake but the texture is really bad it's like dry and oily I don't buy these to often.
Liv N.
One of the most popular pastry snacks ever. I made my friend watch Zombieland with me and wouldn't let her eat them until Tallahassee found twinkies haha. Good times.
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
I have never been the biggest fan of twinkies, but they are a nice quick snack when you're looking for something sweet. I was a little upset when I found out Hostess was going out of business (but then they came back lol). I would rather fry them in pancake batter than eat them as they come.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I went in search of a Twinkie after watching the film Zombieland. I managed to find some and was quite excited to try them, however, I found them to be quite bland and tasteless. I was quite disappointed because I love anything to do with cake. They weren't easy to find either and a little expensive for what they are.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.