Add a Photo

Jacob v.
Jacob v.
Oct. 9, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling 3 oz
Dios mio, este es la cereza del pastel, los escondo para que no se los coman en casa, son solo mios, ese dulce y sabroso relleno, y lo suave del bizcocho. ñummm super ricos.
Helen F.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
Oct. 12, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling 3 oz
ay the twinkies is something irresistible to eat I love since childhood I used to eat them as a snack, now my daughter whom I ask them both for the school and for the nursery, I enjoy tea with her the twinkies because they make me go back to my infacia
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling 3 oz
I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling 3 oz
I literally hate these things. I feel biting in to one you are tasting trans fat and I can imagine clogged arteries so easily. For sure not my thing.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling 3 oz
Okay, the first time that I tried these I didn't care for them, and I think that it's because I am a baker, so I nearly always prefer what I make. However, upon eating them a few more times, I admit that they have slightly grown on me, especially the filling as it does taste like something more than just butter or Crisco. I just wish that they weren't so spongy like injera bread.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim
They are very sweet and its a perfect coffee snack and a perfect snack for small parties with guest. I love their creamie taste and how they are built up. But sometimes if you eat much of them it will be too sweet.
babz g.
babz g.
Use to like twinkies but i think they have change the sponge its a little on the bitter side do no if i will purchase again
Dina R.
Dina R.
Belfast
So everyone is obsessed about Twinkies. I love the name of the product, so I was curious as to what this was all about. I got some raised eyebrows what I purchases it from my local American Candy store, something about him doubting I would like them.
He was right.
I hate them. The moment I bit down, my tongue was hit with a super-chemically flavor, and a thick and greasy feeling in my mouth, and it was repulsive. No thanks, not for me.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Lecheria, Venezuela
Amo los twinkies!! los amoooo!!! si pudiera comerlos todo el dia todo los dias seria una persona muy feliz!!!! y gordita! jeje! no hay nada malo que decir de ellos!
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
Twinkies are such a yummy treat! They are very rich and sweet though, so they aren't something to have a lot of at once!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.