Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS #59 in Snack Cakes

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently be...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Maria P.
Maria P.
I do not like and have never liked Twinkies. I find them very "fake" tasting & feel weird in my mouth.
Cia B.
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I tried these last year. Absolutely hated them. They made me want to puke. The cream is just to like buttery and nasty. I can't even think about these having any real foods in them:-\
Christina C.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
I used to love these as a kid. I always wondered why my parents wouldn't buy them for me very often. Now that I'm an adult I understand their reasons. The cake is dry and the filling is really artificial tasting. Not a fan anymore.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
These were a childhood favorite! I loved these as a child but now that I'm older its a bit too sweet for me.
Jennifer B.
Oh lord these were like those snacks a kid would hide from a sibling because they are so good from the inside and outside! Really love these
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, the first time that I tried these I didn't care for them, and I think that it's because I am a baker, so I nearly always prefer what I make. However, upon eating them a few more times, I admit that they have slightly grown on me, especially the filling as it does taste like something more than just butter or Crisco. I just wish that they weren't so spongy like injera bread.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim
They are very sweet and its a perfect coffee snack and a perfect snack for small parties with guest. I love their creamie taste and how they are built up. But sometimes if you eat much of them it will be too sweet.
babz g.
babz g.
Use to like twinkies but i think they have change the sponge its a little on the bitter side do no if i will purchase again
Dina R.
Dina R.
Belfast
So everyone is obsessed about Twinkies. I love the name of the product, so I was curious as to what this was all about. I got some raised eyebrows what I purchases it from my local American Candy store, something about him doubting I would like them.
He was right.
I hate them. The moment I bit down, my tongue was hit with a super-chemically flavor, and a thick and greasy feeling in my mouth, and it was repulsive. No thanks, not for me.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Lecheria, Venezuela
Amo los twinkies!! los amoooo!!! si pudiera comerlos todo el dia todo los dias seria una persona muy feliz!!!! y gordita! jeje! no hay nada malo que decir de ellos!
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.