Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently ...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
So happy that have brought twinkies back! These have always been a for sure grab in the convenient store. These are just so soft and delicious! Wish just enough cream puff in the middle.
Agnus H.
Simply delicious. The yummy taste clouds my judgment and makes me forget I'm eating all chemicals and garbage. I do love them.
Jen C.
Bought a box of yummy twinkies and deep fried them......delicious! Spongy and great variety of flavors but original is the best!
Leigh-Ann G.
I Loved Twinkies as a kid through high school years
every since they changed the recipe they tasted gross
they have a weird after taste and there bit on the greasy side
will not be buying again !!!!
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
I had heard all of the raves about Twinkies, so i decided i would try them . They are definitely not for me. The cake is almost greasy. There is something about biting into something and having an automatic change of texture that I just cant handle. I will not purchase again,
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I went in search of a Twinkie after watching the film Zombieland. I managed to find some and was quite excited to try them, however, I found them to be quite bland and tasteless. I was quite disappointed because I love anything to do with cake. They weren't easy to find either and a little expensive for what they are.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, the first time that I tried these I didn't care for them, and I think that it's because I am a baker, so I nearly always prefer what I make. However, upon eating them a few more times, I admit that they have slightly grown on me, especially the filling as it does taste like something more than just butter or Crisco. I just wish that they weren't so spongy like injera bread.
Anne v.
So a little bit of time ago i purchased a box of american snacks. Now i must say i had a very bad experience with their service, so it may have been just them. So i wondered, because everyone is always extremely hyped about them. I opened the package and i did not smell anything. no fresh cake or sweet goodness. I bit into the cake, and a chemically taste quickly entered my mouth. It was disgusting. I dont know why everyone is always so siked about this.
Julia A.
Trondheim
They are very sweet and its a perfect coffee snack and a perfect snack for small parties with guest. I love their creamie taste and how they are built up. But sometimes if you eat much of them it will be too sweet.
babz g.
Use to like twinkies but i think they have change the sponge its a little on the bitter side do no if i will purchase again
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.