Add a Photo

#59 in Snack Cakes
Photo (1)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

These were a childhood favorite! I loved these as a child but now that I'm older its a bit too sweet for me.
Jennifer B.

Oh lord these were like those snacks a kid would hide from a sibling because they are so good from the inside and outside! Really love these
Rell B.
Rell B.

Childhood treat and something we use to sneak to eat because twinkies were for the grown people as they say but all around good snack
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA

Okay, the first time that I tried these I didn't care for them, and I think that it's because I am a baker, so I nearly always prefer what I make. However, upon eating them a few more times, I admit that they have slightly grown on me, especially the filling as it does taste like something more than just butter or Crisco. I just wish that they weren't so spongy like injera bread.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

They are very sweet and its a perfect coffee snack and a perfect snack for small parties with guest. I love their creamie taste and how they are built up. But sometimes if you eat much of them it will be too sweet.
babz g.
babz g.

Use to like twinkies but i think they have change the sponge its a little on the bitter side do no if i will purchase again
Dina R.
Dina R.
Belfast

So everyone is obsessed about Twinkies. I love the name of the product, so I was curious as to what this was all about. I got some raised eyebrows what I purchases it from my local American Candy store, something about him doubting I would like them.
He was right.
I hate them. The moment I bit down, my tongue was hit with a super-chemically flavor, and a thick and greasy feeling in my mouth, and it was repulsive. No thanks, not for me.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Lecheria, Venezuela

Amo los twinkies!! los amoooo!!! si pudiera comerlos todo el dia todo los dias seria una persona muy feliz!!!! y gordita! jeje! no hay nada malo que decir de ellos!
Anne v.
Anne v.

So a little bit of time ago i purchased a box of american snacks. Now i must say i had a very bad experience with their service, so it may have been just them. So i wondered, because everyone is always extremely hyped about them. I opened the package and i did not smell anything. no fresh cake or sweet goodness. I bit into the cake, and a chemically taste quickly entered my mouth. It was disgusting. I dont know why everyone is always so siked about this.
eleanor d.
eleanor d.

I had never had twinkies before as they are not usually sold in England, but from the reviews and many movies I had watched I thought it was about time I had one, and I must honestly say that I don't understand the obsession, the cake was dry, and the centre filling was very artificial. However, my younger sister who is 5 years old thought they were delicious, so perhaps we should leave it to the hyperactive children.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now