Add a Photo

#59 in Snack Cakes
Photo (1)
sophie c.
sophie c.

Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling have been an all time favorite since i was a kid but still tastes great
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA

I loved these as a kid but now realize how sweet they are now. However, I do like how they are great for creating adorable treats for themed parties.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA

I sometimes crave these and sometimes they don't. They are too sweet for me at times and I wonder why they don't sell them anymore
Rell B.
Rell B.

Childhood treat and something we use to sneak to eat because twinkies were for the grown people as they say but all around good snack
Jennifer B.

Oh lord these were like those snacks a kid would hide from a sibling because they are so good from the inside and outside! Really love these
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

These were a childhood favorite! I loved these as a child but now that I'm older its a bit too sweet for me.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Key west, fl

I used to love these as a kid. I always wondered why my parents wouldn't buy them for me very often. Now that I'm an adult I understand their reasons. The cake is dry and the filling is really artificial tasting. Not a fan anymore.
Cia B.
Cia B.
Seattle, WA

I tried these last year. Absolutely hated them. They made me want to puke. The cream is just to like buttery and nasty. I can't even think about these having any real foods in them:-\
Maria P.
Maria P.

I do not like and have never liked Twinkies. I find them very "fake" tasting & feel weird in my mouth.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Indianapolis, IN

I crave these every once in a while, I love them when I'm craving sweets!!!1
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now