Add a Photo

#59 in Snack Cakes
Photo (1)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
Jacob v.
Jacob v.

Dios mio, este es la cereza del pastel, los escondo para que no se los coman en casa, son solo mios, ese dulce y sabroso relleno, y lo suave del bizcocho. ñummm super ricos.
Helen F.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida

ay the twinkies is something irresistible to eat I love since childhood I used to eat them as a snack, now my daughter whom I ask them both for the school and for the nursery, I enjoy tea with her the twinkies because they make me go back to my infacia
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY

I literally hate these things. I feel biting in to one you are tasting trans fat and I can imagine clogged arteries so easily. For sure not my thing.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL

I remember eating these as a kid. Was always told that they were the only food that would be edible on earth after the bomb fell and the world was in famine!!!! LOL
Carley S.
Carley S.
Baltimore, MD

Twinkies are alright but i love tasty cakes. I'll eat them if they are in my house though.
ashley l.
ashley l.
Lexington, KY

Classic sweet treat. I am a sweets lover and I do love twinkies but there isn't much to them, just plain cake and plain cream.
Cia B.
Cia B.
Seattle, WA

I tried these last year. Absolutely hated them. They made me want to puke. The cream is just to like buttery and nasty. I can't even think about these having any real foods in them:-\
Christina C.
Christina C.
Key west, fl

I used to love these as a kid. I always wondered why my parents wouldn't buy them for me very often. Now that I'm an adult I understand their reasons. The cake is dry and the filling is really artificial tasting. Not a fan anymore.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now