Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Carol V.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA

Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!
Jennifer B.

Oh lord these were like those snacks a kid would hide from a sibling because they are so good from the inside and outside! Really love these
Rell B.
Rell B.

Childhood treat and something we use to sneak to eat because twinkies were for the grown people as they say but all around good snack
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Jonesborough, TN

Twinkies are okay and I like them, but they are the type of sweet I would never buy. I would only eat them if they are in my house.
gigi G.
gigi G.

I used to love these. Haven't been able to bring myself to eat them since the whole thing about them being indestructible came out
ashley l.
ashley l.
Lexington, KY

Classic sweet treat. I am a sweets lover and I do love twinkies but there isn't much to them, just plain cake and plain cream.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta

Twinkies are such a yummy treat! They are very rich and sweet though, so they aren't something to have a lot of at once!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

These were a childhood favorite! I loved these as a child but now that I'm older its a bit too sweet for me.
Maria P.
Maria P.

I do not like and have never liked Twinkies. I find them very "fake" tasting & feel weird in my mouth.
Carley S.
Carley S.
Annapolis, MD

Twinkies are alright but i love tasty cakes. I'll eat them if they are in my house though.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now