Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Carley S.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
Twinkies are alright but i love tasty cakes. I'll eat them if they are in my house though.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA
I sometimes crave these and sometimes they don't. They are too sweet for me at times and I wonder why they don't sell them anymore
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
I loved these as a kid but now realize how sweet they are now. However, I do like how they are great for creating adorable treats for themed parties.
sophie c.
sophie c.
Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling have been an all time favorite since i was a kid but still tastes great
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I really think that the Twinkies have a good flavor sponge cake but the texture is really bad it's like dry and oily I don't buy these to often.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
ashley l.
ashley l.
Lexington, KY
Classic sweet treat. I am a sweets lover and I do love twinkies but there isn't much to them, just plain cake and plain cream.
Rell B.
Rell B.
Childhood treat and something we use to sneak to eat because twinkies were for the grown people as they say but all around good snack
Jennifer B.
Oh lord these were like those snacks a kid would hide from a sibling because they are so good from the inside and outside! Really love these
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
These were a childhood favorite! I loved these as a child but now that I'm older its a bit too sweet for me.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.