Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS #59 in Snack Cakes

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently be...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Rell B.
Rell B.
Childhood treat and something we use to sneak to eat because twinkies were for the grown people as they say but all around good snack
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA
I sometimes crave these and sometimes they don't. They are too sweet for me at times and I wonder why they don't sell them anymore
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco , CA
I loved these as a kid but now realize how sweet they are now. However, I do like how they are great for creating adorable treats for themed parties.
sophie c.
sophie c.
Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling have been an all time favorite since i was a kid but still tastes great
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I really think that the Twinkies have a good flavor sponge cake but the texture is really bad it's like dry and oily I don't buy these to often.
Jacob v.
Jacob v.
Dios mio, este es la cereza del pastel, los escondo para que no se los coman en casa, son solo mios, ese dulce y sabroso relleno, y lo suave del bizcocho. ñummm super ricos.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
Helen F.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
ay the twinkies is something irresistible to eat I love since childhood I used to eat them as a snack, now my daughter whom I ask them both for the school and for the nursery, I enjoy tea with her the twinkies because they make me go back to my infacia
ashley l.
ashley l.
Lexington, KY
Classic sweet treat. I am a sweets lover and I do love twinkies but there isn't much to them, just plain cake and plain cream.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.