Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY

These are seriously heavenly. I mean, who DOESNT love twinkies? Our country boycotted when they stopped making them!!
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta

Twinkies are such a yummy treat! They are very rich and sweet though, so they aren't something to have a lot of at once!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY

I literally hate these things. I feel biting in to one you are tasting trans fat and I can imagine clogged arteries so easily. For sure not my thing.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
Anne v.
Anne v.

So a little bit of time ago i purchased a box of american snacks. Now i must say i had a very bad experience with their service, so it may have been just them. So i wondered, because everyone is always extremely hyped about them. I opened the package and i did not smell anything. no fresh cake or sweet goodness. I bit into the cake, and a chemically taste quickly entered my mouth. It was disgusting. I dont know why everyone is always so siked about this.
Helen F.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida

ay the twinkies is something irresistible to eat I love since childhood I used to eat them as a snack, now my daughter whom I ask them both for the school and for the nursery, I enjoy tea with her the twinkies because they make me go back to my infacia
Jacob v.
Jacob v.

Dios mio, este es la cereza del pastel, los escondo para que no se los coman en casa, son solo mios, ese dulce y sabroso relleno, y lo suave del bizcocho. ñummm super ricos.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
eleanor d.
eleanor d.

I had never had twinkies before as they are not usually sold in England, but from the reviews and many movies I had watched I thought it was about time I had one, and I must honestly say that I don't understand the obsession, the cake was dry, and the centre filling was very artificial. However, my younger sister who is 5 years old thought they were delicious, so perhaps we should leave it to the hyperactive children.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY

I really think that the Twinkies have a good flavor sponge cake but the texture is really bad it's like dry and oily I don't buy these to often.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now