Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV

Grew up on these and still love them. Great to take in the lunch box or just to sit around and eat, one or a whole box.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Le Roy, NY

These are seriously heavenly. I mean, who DOESNT love twinkies? Our country boycotted when they stopped making them!!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Elyria, OH

Twinkies are probably one of my least favorite snacks/foods/anything. I dont like the flavor or the filling.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Miami

Son buenos pueden haber mejores , si estan buscandoo algo para picar entre comidas esta bien.........
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA

These are so good, Twinkies will always be the greatest go to snack on the world!
eleanor d.
eleanor d.

I had never had twinkies before as they are not usually sold in England, but from the reviews and many movies I had watched I thought it was about time I had one, and I must honestly say that I don't understand the obsession, the cake was dry, and the centre filling was very artificial. However, my younger sister who is 5 years old thought they were delicious, so perhaps we should leave it to the hyperactive children.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Key west, fl

I used to love these as a kid. I always wondered why my parents wouldn't buy them for me very often. Now that I'm an adult I understand their reasons. The cake is dry and the filling is really artificial tasting. Not a fan anymore.
Cia B.
Cia B.
Seattle, WA

I tried these last year. Absolutely hated them. They made me want to puke. The cream is just to like buttery and nasty. I can't even think about these having any real foods in them:-\
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL

I remember eating these as a kid. Was always told that they were the only food that would be edible on earth after the bomb fell and the world was in famine!!!! LOL
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now