Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Helen F.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida

ay the twinkies is something irresistible to eat I love since childhood I used to eat them as a snack, now my daughter whom I ask them both for the school and for the nursery, I enjoy tea with her the twinkies because they make me go back to my infacia
Jacob v.
Jacob v.

Dios mio, este es la cereza del pastel, los escondo para que no se los coman en casa, son solo mios, ese dulce y sabroso relleno, y lo suave del bizcocho. ñummm super ricos.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY

I really think that the Twinkies have a good flavor sponge cake but the texture is really bad it's like dry and oily I don't buy these to often.
sophie c.
sophie c.

Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling have been an all time favorite since i was a kid but still tastes great
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA

I loved these as a kid but now realize how sweet they are now. However, I do like how they are great for creating adorable treats for themed parties.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA

I sometimes crave these and sometimes they don't. They are too sweet for me at times and I wonder why they don't sell them anymore
Rell B.
Rell B.

Childhood treat and something we use to sneak to eat because twinkies were for the grown people as they say but all around good snack
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

These were a childhood favorite! I loved these as a child but now that I'm older its a bit too sweet for me.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Key west, fl

I used to love these as a kid. I always wondered why my parents wouldn't buy them for me very often. Now that I'm an adult I understand their reasons. The cake is dry and the filling is really artificial tasting. Not a fan anymore.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.