Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Holly N.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY

I literally hate these things. I feel biting in to one you are tasting trans fat and I can imagine clogged arteries so easily. For sure not my thing.
ashley l.
ashley l.
Lexington, KY

Classic sweet treat. I am a sweets lover and I do love twinkies but there isn't much to them, just plain cake and plain cream.
Carley S.
Carley S.
Baltimore, MD

Twinkies are alright but i love tasty cakes. I'll eat them if they are in my house though.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
Anne v.
Anne v.

So a little bit of time ago i purchased a box of american snacks. Now i must say i had a very bad experience with their service, so it may have been just them. So i wondered, because everyone is always extremely hyped about them. I opened the package and i did not smell anything. no fresh cake or sweet goodness. I bit into the cake, and a chemically taste quickly entered my mouth. It was disgusting. I dont know why everyone is always so siked about this.
Helen F.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida

ay the twinkies is something irresistible to eat I love since childhood I used to eat them as a snack, now my daughter whom I ask them both for the school and for the nursery, I enjoy tea with her the twinkies because they make me go back to my infacia
Jacob v.
Jacob v.

Dios mio, este es la cereza del pastel, los escondo para que no se los coman en casa, son solo mios, ese dulce y sabroso relleno, y lo suave del bizcocho. ñummm super ricos.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Auburn, AL

I know Twinkies are America's favorite but... I really don't like these. Not only are they extremely unhealthy, but they are also too sweet and taste like a dry sponge. I used to like these as a kid but now, yuck.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY

These are seriously heavenly. I mean, who DOESNT love twinkies? Our country boycotted when they stopped making them!!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now