Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I admit that when these were gone for that brief bit I was in a panic. One of my favorite no bake recipes calls for Twinkies and no substitute or knock off brand can ever meet up to the goodness that Hostess Twinkies provide. I love the texture of the cake and the cream filling is so delicious.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Auburn, AL

I know Twinkies are America's favorite but... I really don't like these. Not only are they extremely unhealthy, but they are also too sweet and taste like a dry sponge. I used to like these as a kid but now, yuck.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

They must have changed the formula, ingredients, whatever because these don't taste like they did years ago. They are icky sweet, taste very artificial and make my stomach turn.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Ontario, CA

I was excited to have them make a comeback but they seemed to taste different than before. They seemed a bit overly sweet this time around.
Jen C.
Jen C.

Bought a box of yummy twinkies and deep fried them......delicious! Spongy and great variety of flavors but original is the best!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

Twinkies are a great classic! They are delicious! I live the combination of the cake and the creme filling! Oh, so good!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY

These are seriously heavenly. I mean, who DOESNT love twinkies? Our country boycotted when they stopped making them!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Twinkles are amazing. Who doesn't love a classic snack like these. Absolutely delicious.
Jacob v.
Jacob v.

Dios mio, este es la cereza del pastel, los escondo para que no se los coman en casa, son solo mios, ese dulce y sabroso relleno, y lo suave del bizcocho. ñummm super ricos.
Ah V.
Ah V.

So fattening and sweet but so delicious!! i can eat this all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now