Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS #59 in Snack Cakes

• Any chain supermarket. I have also se...Indeed you can get twinkles pr... 1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can...I've seen Them at walmart, Kro... 6 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
So happy that have brought twinkies back! These have always been a for sure grab in the convenient store. These are just so soft and delicious! Wish just enough cream puff in the middle.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
They must have changed the formula, ingredients, whatever because these don't taste like they did years ago. They are icky sweet, taste very artificial and make my stomach turn.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Ontario, CA
I was excited to have them make a comeback but they seemed to taste different than before. They seemed a bit overly sweet this time around.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert
Son buenos pueden haber mejores , si estan buscandoo algo para picar entre comidas esta bien.........
Jen C.
Jen C.
Bought a box of yummy twinkies and deep fried them......delicious! Spongy and great variety of flavors but original is the best!
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
Simply delicious. The yummy taste clouds my judgment and makes me forget I'm eating all chemicals and garbage. I do love them.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Twinkies are a great classic! They are delicious! I live the combination of the cake and the creme filling! Oh, so good!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
These are seriously heavenly. I mean, who DOESNT love twinkies? Our country boycotted when they stopped making them!!
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
These are so good, Twinkies will always be the greatest go to snack on the world!
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
I loved these as a kid but now realize how sweet they are now. However, I do like how they are great for creating adorable treats for themed parties.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.