Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Lecheria, Venezuela

Amo los twinkies!! los amoooo!!! si pudiera comerlos todo el dia todo los dias seria una persona muy feliz!!!! y gordita! jeje! no hay nada malo que decir de ellos!
Alice L.
Alice L.
North Hollywood, CA

This twinkies are fun to eat with white cream inside good with hot chocolate. My version is to put them into oven for a little while and don't over cook them.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Just the best Hostess snack.I love to eat them Frozen,nice and cold and with no one around.At times I have them with milk ,but never can have just one!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY

I literally hate these things. I feel biting in to one you are tasting trans fat and I can imagine clogged arteries so easily. For sure not my thing.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.

Who doesn't love Twinkies. They are soft on the outside and sweet and creamy on the inside. Perfectly for a late night induldge snack. Yum!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Ontario, CA

I was excited to have them make a comeback but they seemed to taste different than before. They seemed a bit overly sweet this time around.
Jen C.
Jen C.

Bought a box of yummy twinkies and deep fried them......delicious! Spongy and great variety of flavors but original is the best!
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

Simply delicious. The yummy taste clouds my judgment and makes me forget I'm eating all chemicals and garbage. I do love them.
babz g.
babz g.

Use to like twinkies but i think they have change the sponge its a little on the bitter side do no if i will purchase again
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now