Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV

Grew up on these and still love them. Great to take in the lunch box or just to sit around and eat, one or a whole box.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro , OH

Twinkies are probably one of my least favorite snacks/foods/anything. I dont like the flavor or the filling.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida

Son buenos pueden haber mejores , si estan buscandoo algo para picar entre comidas esta bien.........
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA

These are so good, Twinkies will always be the greatest go to snack on the world!
Dina R.
Dina R.
Belfast

So everyone is obsessed about Twinkies. I love the name of the product, so I was curious as to what this was all about. I got some raised eyebrows what I purchases it from my local American Candy store, something about him doubting I would like them.
He was right.
I hate them. The moment I bit down, my tongue was hit with a super-chemically flavor, and a thick and greasy feeling in my mouth, and it was repulsive. No thanks, not for me.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I admit that when these were gone for that brief bit I was in a panic. One of my favorite no bake recipes calls for Twinkies and no substitute or knock off brand can ever meet up to the goodness that Hostess Twinkies provide. I love the texture of the cake and the cream filling is so delicious.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Auburn, AL

I know Twinkies are America's favorite but... I really don't like these. Not only are they extremely unhealthy, but they are also too sweet and taste like a dry sponge. I used to like these as a kid but now, yuck.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

They must have changed the formula, ingredients, whatever because these don't taste like they did years ago. They are icky sweet, taste very artificial and make my stomach turn.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Ontario, CA

I was excited to have them make a comeback but they seemed to taste different than before. They seemed a bit overly sweet this time around.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

Twinkies are a great classic! They are delicious! I live the combination of the cake and the creme filling! Oh, so good!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now