Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga

So happy that have brought twinkies back! These have always been a for sure grab in the convenient store. These are just so soft and delicious! Wish just enough cream puff in the middle.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

They must have changed the formula, ingredients, whatever because these don't taste like they did years ago. They are icky sweet, taste very artificial and make my stomach turn.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Ontario, CA

I was excited to have them make a comeback but they seemed to taste different than before. They seemed a bit overly sweet this time around.
Jen C.
Jen C.

Bought a box of yummy twinkies and deep fried them......delicious! Spongy and great variety of flavors but original is the best!
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

Simply delicious. The yummy taste clouds my judgment and makes me forget I'm eating all chemicals and garbage. I do love them.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

Twinkies are a great classic! They are delicious! I live the combination of the cake and the creme filling! Oh, so good!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY

These are seriously heavenly. I mean, who DOESNT love twinkies? Our country boycotted when they stopped making them!!
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Indianapolis, IN

I crave these every once in a while, I love them when I'm craving sweets!!!1
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
Maria P.
Maria P.

I do not like and have never liked Twinkies. I find them very "fake" tasting & feel weird in my mouth.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now