Add a Photo

#48 in Snack Cakes
Photo (1)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Just the best Hostess snack.I love to eat them Frozen,nice and cold and with no one around.At times I have them with milk ,but never can have just one!
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA

I loved these as a kid but now realize how sweet they are now. However, I do like how they are great for creating adorable treats for themed parties.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY

I really think that the Twinkies have a good flavor sponge cake but the texture is really bad it's like dry and oily I don't buy these to often.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.

Who doesn't love Twinkies. They are soft on the outside and sweet and creamy on the inside. Perfectly for a late night induldge snack. Yum!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Ontario, CA

I was excited to have them make a comeback but they seemed to taste different than before. They seemed a bit overly sweet this time around.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA

I sometimes crave these and sometimes they don't. They are too sweet for me at times and I wonder why they don't sell them anymore
Jen C.
Jen C.

Bought a box of yummy twinkies and deep fried them......delicious! Spongy and great variety of flavors but original is the best!
sophie c.
sophie c.

Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling have been an all time favorite since i was a kid but still tastes great
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

Simply delicious. The yummy taste clouds my judgment and makes me forget I'm eating all chemicals and garbage. I do love them.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now