Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently ...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
So happy that have brought twinkies back! These have always been a for sure grab in the convenient store. These are just so soft and delicious! Wish just enough cream puff in the middle.
Rachel C.
They must have changed the formula, ingredients, whatever because these don't taste like they did years ago. They are icky sweet, taste very artificial and make my stomach turn.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Felicia G.
Who doesn't love Twinkies. They are soft on the outside and sweet and creamy on the inside. Perfectly for a late night induldge snack. Yum!
ashley l.
Lexington, KY
Classic sweet treat. I am a sweets lover and I do love twinkies but there isn't much to them, just plain cake and plain cream.
Rebekah D.
Jonesborough, TN
Twinkies are okay and I like them, but they are the type of sweet I would never buy. I would only eat them if they are in my house.
gigi G.
I used to love these. Haven't been able to bring myself to eat them since the whole thing about them being indestructible came out
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Grew up on these and still love them. Great to take in the lunch box or just to sit around and eat, one or a whole box.
Jessica V.
Ontario, CA
I was excited to have them make a comeback but they seemed to taste different than before. They seemed a bit overly sweet this time around.
Maria P.
I do not like and have never liked Twinkies. I find them very "fake" tasting & feel weird in my mouth.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.