Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently ...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
I had heard all of the raves about Twinkies, so i decided i would try them . They are definitely not for me. The cake is almost greasy. There is something about biting into something and having an automatic change of texture that I just cant handle. I will not purchase again,
Christina C.
Key west, fl
I used to love these as a kid. I always wondered why my parents wouldn't buy them for me very often. Now that I'm an adult I understand their reasons. The cake is dry and the filling is really artificial tasting. Not a fan anymore.
Aleah H.
Indianapolis, IN
I know Twinkies are America's favorite but... I really don't like these. Not only are they extremely unhealthy, but they are also too sweet and taste like a dry sponge. I used to like these as a kid but now, yuck.
Ashley L.
I love to make different this out of the Twinkies with my kids. We have used them to make Minions and this Easter we're using them to make cars for our Peeps to sit in.
Liv N.
One of the most popular pastry snacks ever. I made my friend watch Zombieland with me and wouldn't let her eat them until Tallahassee found twinkies haha. Good times.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I feel like these used to be better. I don't buy them often but was sad when they disappeared. Like many others, I was super excited when they came back and I bought a box. The seemed smaller, kind of dry and had more calories than before.
Leigh-Ann G.
I Loved Twinkies as a kid through high school years
every since they changed the recipe they tasted gross
they have a weird after taste and there bit on the greasy side
will not be buying again !!!!
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I tried these last year. Absolutely hated them. They made me want to puke. The cream is just to like buttery and nasty. I can't even think about these having any real foods in them:-\
Catherine M.
Just the best Hostess snack.I love to eat them Frozen,nice and cold and with no one around.At times I have them with milk ,but never can have just one!
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I remember eating these as a kid. Was always told that they were the only food that would be edible on earth after the bomb fell and the world was in famine!!!! LOL
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.