Add a Photo

#59 in Snack Cakes
Photo (1)
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Just the best Hostess snack.I love to eat them Frozen,nice and cold and with no one around.At times I have them with milk ,but never can have just one!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Who doesn't love Twinkies. They are soft on the outside and sweet and creamy on the inside. Perfectly for a late night induldge snack. Yum!
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Grew up on these and still love them. Great to take in the lunch box or just to sit around and eat, one or a whole box.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro, OH
Sept. 21, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling 3 oz
Twinkies are probably one of my least favorite snacks/foods/anything. I dont like the flavor or the filling.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida
Son buenos pueden haber mejores , si estan buscandoo algo para picar entre comidas esta bien.........
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
These are so good, Twinkies will always be the greatest go to snack on the world!
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
June 21, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling 3 oz
I think twinkles have changed in the past few years and not for the better. To me they feel like they are more spongy then usual. And they do not taste as good as before. I would recommend trying a cake called zingers instead.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I admit that when these were gone for that brief bit I was in a panic. One of my favorite no bake recipes calls for Twinkies and no substitute or knock off brand can ever meet up to the goodness that Hostess Twinkies provide. I love the texture of the cake and the cream filling is so delicious.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
April 25, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake With Creamy Filling 3 oz
Twinkles taste amazing!! No one can deny the sweet taste of a Twinkie! They aren't very good for you but who really cares about that when you are eating a delicious golden treat!
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Auburn, AL
I know Twinkies are America's favorite but... I really don't like these. Not only are they extremely unhealthy, but they are also too sweet and taste like a dry sponge. I used to like these as a kid but now, yuck.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.