Add a Photo

#59 in Snack Cakes
Photo (1)
Luke N.
Luke N.

One of the most popular pastry snacks ever. I made my friend watch Zombieland with me and wouldn't let her eat them until Tallahassee found twinkies haha. Good times.
Alice L.
Alice L.
North Hollywood, CA

This twinkies are fun to eat with white cream inside good with hot chocolate. My version is to put them into oven for a little while and don't over cook them.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Just the best Hostess snack.I love to eat them Frozen,nice and cold and with no one around.At times I have them with milk ,but never can have just one!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.

Who doesn't love Twinkies. They are soft on the outside and sweet and creamy on the inside. Perfectly for a late night induldge snack. Yum!
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV

Grew up on these and still love them. Great to take in the lunch box or just to sit around and eat, one or a whole box.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro, OH

Twinkies are probably one of my least favorite snacks/foods/anything. I dont like the flavor or the filling.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida

Son buenos pueden haber mejores , si estan buscandoo algo para picar entre comidas esta bien.........
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA

These are so good, Twinkies will always be the greatest go to snack on the world!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I admit that when these were gone for that brief bit I was in a panic. One of my favorite no bake recipes calls for Twinkies and no substitute or knock off brand can ever meet up to the goodness that Hostess Twinkies provide. I love the texture of the cake and the cream filling is so delicious.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Auburn, AL

I know Twinkies are America's favorite but... I really don't like these. Not only are they extremely unhealthy, but they are also too sweet and taste like a dry sponge. I used to like these as a kid but now, yuck.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.