Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS #59 in Snack Cakes

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently be...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
Twinkles taste amazing!! No one can deny the sweet taste of a Twinkie! They aren't very good for you but who really cares about that when you are eating a delicious golden treat!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I used to eat these all the time when I was in high school, and loved them. They must have changed the formula since then because I tried them as an adult, and couldn't even finish one of the cakes. It had an awful, chemical taste to it, and the creme filling was anything but creme. I do not recommend these at all.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have never been the biggest fan of twinkies, but they are a nice quick snack when you're looking for something sweet. I was a little upset when I found out Hostess was going out of business (but then they came back lol). I would rather fry them in pancake batter than eat them as they come.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
I had heard all of the raves about Twinkies, so i decided i would try them . They are definitely not for me. The cake is almost greasy. There is something about biting into something and having an automatic change of texture that I just cant handle. I will not purchase again,
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Auburn, AL
I know Twinkies are America's favorite but... I really don't like these. Not only are they extremely unhealthy, but they are also too sweet and taste like a dry sponge. I used to like these as a kid but now, yuck.
Luke N.
Luke N.
One of the most popular pastry snacks ever. I made my friend watch Zombieland with me and wouldn't let her eat them until Tallahassee found twinkies haha. Good times.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I feel like these used to be better. I don't buy them often but was sad when they disappeared. Like many others, I was super excited when they came back and I bought a box. The seemed smaller, kind of dry and had more calories than before.
Leigh-Ann G.
Leigh-Ann G.
I Loved Twinkies as a kid through high school years
every since they changed the recipe they tasted gross
they have a weird after taste and there bit on the greasy side
will not be buying again !!!!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Just the best Hostess snack.I love to eat them Frozen,nice and cold and with no one around.At times I have them with milk ,but never can have just one!
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
So happy that have brought twinkies back! These have always been a for sure grab in the convenient store. These are just so soft and delicious! Wish just enough cream puff in the middle.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.