Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga

So happy that have brought twinkies back! These have always been a for sure grab in the convenient store. These are just so soft and delicious! Wish just enough cream puff in the middle.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

I love to make different this out of the Twinkies with my kids. We have used them to make Minions and this Easter we're using them to make cars for our Peeps to sit in.
Luke N.
Luke N.

One of the most popular pastry snacks ever. I made my friend watch Zombieland with me and wouldn't let her eat them until Tallahassee found twinkies haha. Good times.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Lecheria, Venezuela

Amo los twinkies!! los amoooo!!! si pudiera comerlos todo el dia todo los dias seria una persona muy feliz!!!! y gordita! jeje! no hay nada malo que decir de ellos!
Alice L.
Alice L.
North Hollywood, CA

This twinkies are fun to eat with white cream inside good with hot chocolate. My version is to put them into oven for a little while and don't over cook them.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Just the best Hostess snack.I love to eat them Frozen,nice and cold and with no one around.At times I have them with milk ,but never can have just one!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.

Who doesn't love Twinkies. They are soft on the outside and sweet and creamy on the inside. Perfectly for a late night induldge snack. Yum!
Jen C.
Jen C.

Bought a box of yummy twinkies and deep fried them......delicious! Spongy and great variety of flavors but original is the best!
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

Simply delicious. The yummy taste clouds my judgment and makes me forget I'm eating all chemicals and garbage. I do love them.
babz g.
babz g.

Use to like twinkies but i think they have change the sponge its a little on the bitter side do no if i will purchase again
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now