Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS #74 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently ...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
Christina C.
Key west, fl
I used to love these as a kid. I always wondered why my parents wouldn't buy them for me very often. Now that I'm an adult I understand their reasons. The cake is dry and the filling is really artificial tasting. Not a fan anymore.
Ashley L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love to make different this out of the Twinkies with my kids. We have used them to make Minions and this Easter we're using them to make cars for our Peeps to sit in.
Liv N.
One of the most popular pastry snacks ever. I made my friend watch Zombieland with me and wouldn't let her eat them until Tallahassee found twinkies haha. Good times.
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was so excited when I heard Twinkies were back on the shelf! But unfortunately, it was not the same taste as i remember. I ended up giving the whole box to my class of students. Affordable but not good anymore ūüėě! Hostess lost a customer!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I feel like these used to be better. I don't buy them often but was sad when they disappeared. Like many others, I was super excited when they came back and I bought a box. The seemed smaller, kind of dry and had more calories than before.
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I tried these last year. Absolutely hated them. They made me want to puke. The cream is just to like buttery and nasty. I can't even think about these having any real foods in them:-\
Aleah H.
Indianapolis, IN
I know Twinkies are America's favorite but... I really don't like these. Not only are they extremely unhealthy, but they are also too sweet and taste like a dry sponge. I used to like these as a kid but now, yuck.
Rachel C.
They must have changed the formula, ingredients, whatever because these don't taste like they did years ago. They are icky sweet, taste very artificial and make my stomach turn.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember eating these as a kid. Was always told that they were the only food that would be edible on earth after the bomb fell and the world was in famine!!!! LOL
Marissa S.
I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of twinkies. The filling in the middle it too much for me. They taste ok but not something I will go out of my way to purchase.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.