BY HOSTESS #24 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake with Creamy Filling: Individually wrapped cakes The sweetest comeback in the history of ever The sweetest comeback in the history of ever see more...

• How many calories do a pack of twinkies have?3 Answers
  • I have never had a twinkie are they good? 14 Answers
  • Has anyone ate a Twinkie that's been deep fried?11 Answers
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
I’m in love with these golden cakes! I can’t get enough of them! They are so delicious, and are very convenient to take with you or pack in a lunch! The cake is delicious, and don’t even get me started with the cream in the middle😩😍 These cake snacks are just goals!!!!
Belle A.
Twinkies brings back so many memories for me. They were my favorite snack to eat. Every other morning during the weekdays, my dad would walk me across the street since there was a gas station right there in front of us and let me buy a Twinkie before dropping me off at Kindergarten. They are soft, the bread is moist, the cream in the middle is sweet, and so yummy! After they were brought back from being taken off the shelf, I don't think they taste the same and not as good. I eat one every once in a LONG while but they are not as good as I remember.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Twinkies oh my! what can I say I was devastated when they were taken off of the shelves! I could not get a Twinkie anywhere and then lo and behold they brought them back! YAY! that was a moment in time I think back to often a landmark if you will, there are quite a few recipes that you can use twinkies in. Did you know that when Twinkies first came out they had banana filling but due to the rationing of bananas and the low supply because of the war they changed the filling to vanilla cream.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't buy these often, only <--because they aren't the healthiest choice! But, my husband loves these and so does my daughter so we splurge every once in a while and get these. They don't last very long here. Blame it on my hubby. He will sit there are munch at night, not during the daY! So that is why I try not to buy them, hah! Anyway, these are sweet and yummy!
Jalina-Asha J.
I Love twinkies so much I have 10 boxes and I got 160 TWINKIES! Omgosh I love twinkies so much the filling in the inside and the spongy cake is amazing, I was really upset when they stop making them then. When I heard they was coming back i was like YAY! They are literally the most amazing hostess dessert ever!
Katrina P.
Broadway , VA
No, no, no. They took twinkies away . . . and now they're back . . . with a longer shelf life? Not that twinkies were ever good for you, but they're worse for you now. They don't even taste good and the texture leaves a lot to be desired. In the end, I'd opt for some donettes. However, these are cheap which gives them some redeeming power.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
Just seeing this pop up makes me want to run to the store... I love Twinkies and think they make a wonderful snack. They aren't dry, the consistency of the cream is good, and the flavor is great! And, apparently, they have a longer shelf-life than I do......
Jessica G.
Taking a bite of this sponge snack takes me back to my childhood. These are so yum with a tall glass of cold milk. The sponge cakes is light and the filling is creamy. Perfect midnight snack! Warning these cakes are addictive so one is definitely not enough!
Rebecca H.
Who doesn't love a Twinkie? I love these though they don't quite taste the same as I remember. If your looking for something different I would recommend the Raspberry Zingers, but Twinkies if your looking for something light and classic.
Lisa B.
I don't remember Twinkies tasting this bad. They smell nice but the sponge cake was a bit firm and lacked flavor (bland) and the cream filling wasn't too sweet. This is one product I won't buy again.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I have never had a twinkie are they good?
Ruby T.
Ivanhoe, CA
Do people honestly deep fry these
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Has anyone ate a Twinkie that's been deep fried?
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
How many calories do a pack of twinkies have?