BY HOSTESS

Hostess Twinkies Golden Sponge Cake with Creamy Filling: Individually wrapped cakes The sweetest comeback in the history of ever The sweetest comeback in the history of ever see more...

• How many calories do a pack of twinkies have?3 Answers
  • I have never had a twinkie are they good? 14 Answers
  • Has anyone ate a Twinkie that's been deep fried?11 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda D.
Fort Bragg, NC
I will forever be in love with snacking on these delicious goodies. I have to limit myself to only one or two because if I don't, I could eat an entire box lol
CassandraEduardo A.
Bakersfield
They do not taste the same at all. There missing some flavor. They tasted better before
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Delicisoso pastelitos con varios sabores para disfrutarlos a la hora del snack
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my guilty pleasures. When they took them off of the shelves I had a mini breakdown. I always keep a small stash just in case. They are delicious. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amanda C.
Yummy yummy!! These sweets are a classic and make a mean base for a banana pudding! I love twinkies for a midnight snack! They are soft and creamy and delicious! Inexpensive and great for lunch boxes too!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Twinkies oh my! what can I say I was devastated when they were taken off of the shelves! I could not get a Twinkie anywhere and then lo and behold they brought them back! YAY! that was a moment in time I think back to often a landmark if you will, there are quite a few recipes that you can use twinkies in. Did you know that when Twinkies first came out they had banana filling but due to the rationing of bananas and the low supply because of the war they changed the filling to vanilla cream.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I don't buy these often, only <--because they aren't the healthiest choice! But, my husband loves these and so does my daughter so we splurge every once in a while and get these. They don't last very long here. Blame it on my hubby. He will sit there are munch at night, not during the daY! So that is why I try not to buy them, hah! Anyway, these are sweet and yummy!
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
No, no, no. They took twinkies away . . . and now they're back . . . with a longer shelf life? Not that twinkies were ever good for you, but they're worse for you now. They don't even taste good and the texture leaves a lot to be desired. In the end, I'd opt for some donettes. However, these are cheap which gives them some redeeming power.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Love these things. They can get really addicting. I'm only able to finish at least 3 and then get really full or either really satisfied with my sugar needs. These are a must buy snacks, only if you're into super sweet goods.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
Just seeing this pop up makes me want to run to the store... I love Twinkies and think they make a wonderful snack. They aren't dry, the consistency of the cream is good, and the flavor is great! And, apparently, they have a longer shelf-life than I do......
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I have never had a twinkie are they good?
Ruby T.
Tulare, CA
Do people honestly deep fry these
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Has anyone ate a Twinkie that's been deep fried?
Alicia D.
Minneapolis, MN
How many calories do a pack of twinkies have?