Hostess Twinkies Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones

by Hostess

Introducing HOSTESS TWINKIE Cones - the classic snack you love, now a tasty frozen treat! In 1930, Hostess bakery manager Jimmy Dewar dreamed up Twinkie. At two for a nickel, the irresistably sweet, cream-filled golden snack cake soon became our best selling offering - and the rest, as they say, is history. Just when you thought the mighty Hostess Twinkie couldn't get any better, we have come up with a frozen ode to American's favorite snack cake in all its golden glory. These snackable cones include a scrumptious combination of golden sponge cake crumbles and cream frozen dairy dessert to make a new king of frozen awesomeness. Delectably Twinkies.

Was this limited edition or something??
Where can I get these from
Are these as good as they look??
Start your review of Hostess Twinkies Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones!
Frazier Park, CA
Anything Twinkies is heaven😇Obsessed with these and they are so easy to get and eat. Perfect for children and adults that are messy!
Clearwater, FL
These are amazing! A friend of mine found these at there store and knows how my kids love Twinkies so bout it for them I was able to snag one I think these are far more better than the regards twinsies!
These are like ice cream snack perfection. I also tried the cupcake icecream and it was amazing.  The kids loved it too. Both of these only lasted about 2 days in my house!
I love Twinkies there so sweet mine and all my kids favorite..we love.the sweetnes there bomb and i buy them all the time..
Cathedral City, CA
This must taste so good !!!!!were can i find this at ? Anyone that knows please let me know thank you 😁😁😁😁
Orange Park , FL
For a unique twist on Twinkies, reach for these Hostess Twinkie Cones from Nestle. Golden sponge cake and crumbles and cream make up this delicious treat. The ice cream cones make a great treat any time and are sure to hit the spot.
Staley, NC
I like the flavor of the ice cream.  What I didn't like was the cone.  The cone was not crispy like a normal ice cream cone.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It was ok. This just my opinion but I should of drizzled chocolate syrup over it. But it does have twinky bits in it and tastes like a twinky.
Everson, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was yummy but not really a ringer for what it's supposed to be but I enjoyed it and I'm a cake and ice cream together kinda women
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were better than I ever expected them to be. I like Twinkies, but they're not my favorite snack cake to eat. This ice cream/nutty buddy version of them tho, I could eat for the rest of my life. Hoping this stuff becomes permanent.