BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Chocolate Creme Twinkies®.
Artificially flavored.
brand.
Golden sponge cake with chocolate creamy filling.
10 individually wrapped cakes. see more...

Luiza T.
I love sweets but I don't really like Twinkies. Very artificial and the flavor isn't as good as I expected. It isn't very tasteful and I really don't understand why it is so popular.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Unlike the banana Twinkies (yum!), this one just doesn't do it for me. So if I want chocolate cake I will eat a Ding Dong or Suzy Q.  And if I want a Twinkie, I will eat a banana Twinkie.
SABRINA w.
Who doesn't like twinkies! I currently go to school and the lunchroom closes early so i stuff these in my bag and my oh my they are amazingly delicious i also had a job baby'sitting and the kids loved them find them at your local grocery store or walmart.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
3 letters... OMG! Who doesn't like twinkies? Now they are even more perfect with chocolate! I love them and so doesn't my husband and 3 year old son. We usually pick up a box when we're going fishing for the day.
Lei F.
CLEARWATER, FL
When I just want something a little sweet, this fulfills my cravings. I twinkies, grew up with the original creme flavor and now that they are expanding the taste palate, I will give each a try!
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
I never even thought of having chocolate inside of a Twinkie, but it is one of the best things anyone could have down. I love it and the taste is amazing
Brittani M.
Richmond, VA
I never had hostess twinkes with chocolate inside before this is something new to me and i really like the regular hotess twinkes .........
Jolene N.
Chocolate filled twinkies does it really need a review.. chocolate and the twinkie sponge together the best thing they could come up with
ashsa b.
Ellijay , ['', '', '']
My family loves Hostess Chocolate creme Twinkies. The whole box is gone in 2 days!! We love anything hostess though. Great brand
Gledys H.
These have no flavor and are blah. Waste of money. My 19 year old college student didn't even like them and he eats everything.
Brittani M.
Richmond, VA
Are Hostess Twinkes with chocolate inside really good let me know
Irene B.
Does the chocolate creme have a mousse flavor? because I'm a fan of mousse.