Hostess® Twinkies® 2 ct Bag uploaded by Iris R.

BY HOSTESS

Golden sponge cake with creamy filling. see more...

• Súper ricos Me fascinan . Los recomiendo muchísimo.1 Answers
  • How good is compare with the originals? Thanks1 Answers
  • What is the cake made of?6 Answers
Samantha W.
I'll probably be the first to admit that I HATE twinkies. I don't think the filling is good at all. The flavor is not good. It's most definitely not a healthy product. It didn't meet any expectation of mine at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Aysha M.
Springfield, MO
These are good, but not my favorite cake. I find them to be a little too sweet sometimes and I typically prefer a chocolate flavor. They are very creamy in the middle though, and I like that about them. If they made chocolate twinkies with a cream filling that would be perfect!
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
I never really liked Twinkies. They were always too sweet, but when I started my period, these Twinkies just started to become my comfort food. They were so sweet that I actually felt better eating them than eating chocolate ! Twinkies for life. However, when I eat them on a regular day they still taste too sweet.
Jessica G.
Azusa, CA
I love Twinkies you're so good fluffy cream inside to Texter so good it's not healthy but it's not bad eating once in a whileI totally recommend it and trying it
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
Who doesn't love twinkies? These are very good classic treat, but are very unhealthy so you can only enjoy them as a snack every so often. Other than that they are very tasty and bring back memories of my childhood! They are also a good price since they are like little cakes.
Jerelene-Davelyn  N.
Waianae, HI
This is so good, it's nice and creamy. It has a soft moist cake texture, and when you bite into it it's nice and creamy. If you buy this you better buy more then two, it's that good. If your try to stay healthy then don't even try it.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
I love twinkies in high school I ate them every single day (I know not the best lunch choice) So as an adult I still buy them once a year and am taken back to senior year
Avani P.
Everyone I know loved these as a kid. I hated them. They tasted like nothing....literally nothing to me. There's no real flavor to twinkies. I guess it's a plus that I never liked them, they're ridiculously unhealthy anyway.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
2 little pieces of moist heaven in a bag..nothing better than being anywhere and pulling out of my purse some Twinkies and the best part.. the cram filling yuup! just don't eat too many adds on the pounds ;)
Beth J.
Anderson, IN
Twinkies are one of my favorite things to have when I have a sweet tooth. They are delicious, but I can only eat one because of how sweet they are. I prefer Hostess brand over the generic brands. A lot of calories but definitely worth it.
Jennifer P.
Schaumburg, IL
What is the cake made of?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How good is compare with the originals? Thanks
Isabel R.
Florida
Súper ricos Me fascinan . Los recomiendo muchísimo.