Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently ...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
dawn m.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Everyone sees their favorite kid snack differently as an adult. I view them as smaller - but I have bigger hands now. LOL! They look exactly the same. I wish they would make them bigger! The original had banana flavoring inside, which they did come out with a version of. That tastes good if you feel the "original" isn't up to snuf. I view it for what it is - a childhood junk food that tasted so good because I wasn't allowed to have it every day or every week. It was an occasional treat!
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think twinkles have changed in the past few years and not for the better. To me they feel like they are more spongy then usual. And they do not taste as good as before. I would recommend trying a cake called zingers instead.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN
Twinkles taste amazing!! No one can deny the sweet taste of a Twinkie! They aren't very good for you but who really cares about that when you are eating a delicious golden treat!
Alice L.
North Hollywood, CA
This twinkies are fun to eat with white cream inside good with hot chocolate. My version is to put them into oven for a little while and don't over cook them.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to love Twinkies when I was I was little, but I don't really like them anymore. They made my childhood great! But they are too sweet for me nowadays.
sarah m.
Rhinelander
The original are great! New owners quit trying to ruin a good thing with the new flavors. Some are disgusting!!! And the new Twinkies is smaller too. Fail
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
I literally hate these things. I feel biting in to one you are tasting trans fat and I can imagine clogged arteries so easily. For sure not my thing.
Caitlyn S.
Indianapolis, IN
I crave these every once in a while, I love them when I'm craving sweets!!!1
Maria P.
I do not like and have never liked Twinkies. I find them very "fake" tasting & feel weird in my mouth.
Ah V.
So fattening and sweet but so delicious!! i can eat this all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.