Add a Photo

#59 in Snack Cakes
Photo (1)
dawn m.
dawn m.

Everyone sees their favorite kid snack differently as an adult. I view them as smaller - but I have bigger hands now. LOL! They look exactly the same. I wish they would make them bigger! The original had banana flavoring inside, which they did come out with a version of. That tastes good if you feel the "original" isn't up to snuf. I view it for what it is - a childhood junk food that tasted so good because I wasn't allowed to have it every day or every week. It was an occasional treat!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA

I used to eat these all the time when I was in high school, and loved them. They must have changed the formula since then because I tried them as an adult, and couldn't even finish one of the cakes. It had an awful, chemical taste to it, and the creme filling was anything but creme. I do not recommend these at all.
Mount Vernon, NY

I have never been the biggest fan of twinkies, but they are a nice quick snack when you're looking for something sweet. I was a little upset when I found out Hostess was going out of business (but then they came back lol). I would rather fry them in pancake batter than eat them as they come.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA

I had heard all of the raves about Twinkies, so i decided i would try them . They are definitely not for me. The cake is almost greasy. There is something about biting into something and having an automatic change of texture that I just cant handle. I will not purchase again,
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX

Oh dear, don't even get me started on twinkies. I haven't had one in YEARS! But these bad boys are my guilty pleasure. I used to snack on these all the time but unfortunately twinkles no longer fit into my diet plan :( lol Maybe next cheat day, I'll allow myself to have one!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

I was so excited when I heard Twinkies were back on the shelf! But unfortunately, it was not the same taste as i remember. I ended up giving the whole box to my class of students. Affordable but not good anymore 😞! Hostess lost a customer!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

I feel like these used to be better. I don't buy them often but was sad when they disappeared. Like many others, I was super excited when they came back and I bought a box. The seemed smaller, kind of dry and had more calories than before.
Leigh-Ann G.
Leigh-Ann G.

I Loved Twinkies as a kid through high school years
every since they changed the recipe they tasted gross
they have a weird after taste and there bit on the greasy side
will not be buying again !!!!
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga

So happy that have brought twinkies back! These have always been a for sure grab in the convenient store. These are just so soft and delicious! Wish just enough cream puff in the middle.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN

Twinkles taste amazing!! No one can deny the sweet taste of a Twinkie! They aren't very good for you but who really cares about that when you are eating a delicious golden treat!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Mount Vernon, NY

Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.

Join Now