Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS #95 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently ...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
dawn m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Everyone sees their favorite kid snack differently as an adult. I view them as smaller - but I have bigger hands now. LOL! They look exactly the same. I wish they would make them bigger! The original had banana flavoring inside, which they did come out with a version of. That tastes good if you feel the "original" isn't up to snuf. I view it for what it is - a childhood junk food that tasted so good because I wasn't allowed to have it every day or every week. It was an occasional treat!
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think twinkles have changed in the past few years and not for the better. To me they feel like they are more spongy then usual. And they do not taste as good as before. I would recommend trying a cake called zingers instead.
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
Twinkles taste amazing!! No one can deny the sweet taste of a Twinkie! They aren't very good for you but who really cares about that when you are eating a delicious golden treat!
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I used to eat these all the time when I was in high school, and loved them. They must have changed the formula since then because I tried them as an adult, and couldn't even finish one of the cakes. It had an awful, chemical taste to it, and the creme filling was anything but creme. I do not recommend these at all.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have never been the biggest fan of twinkies, but they are a nice quick snack when you're looking for something sweet. I was a little upset when I found out Hostess was going out of business (but then they came back lol). I would rather fry them in pancake batter than eat them as they come.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Oh dear, don't even get me started on twinkies. I haven't had one in YEARS! But these bad boys are my guilty pleasure. I used to snack on these all the time but unfortunately twinkles no longer fit into my diet plan :( lol Maybe next cheat day, I'll allow myself to have one!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I had heard all of the raves about Twinkies, so i decided i would try them . They are definitely not for me. The cake is almost greasy. There is something about biting into something and having an automatic change of texture that I just cant handle. I will not purchase again,
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I admit that when these were gone for that brief bit I was in a panic. One of my favorite no bake recipes calls for Twinkies and no substitute or knock off brand can ever meet up to the goodness that Hostess Twinkies provide. I love the texture of the cake and the cream filling is so delicious.
Leigh-Ann G.
I Loved Twinkies as a kid through high school years
every since they changed the recipe they tasted gross
they have a weird after taste and there bit on the greasy side
will not be buying again !!!!
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
ay the twinkies is something irresistible to eat I love since childhood I used to eat them as a snack, now my daughter whom I ask them both for the school and for the nursery, I enjoy tea with her the twinkies because they make me go back to my infacia
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.