Hostess Twinkies uploaded by Heather R.

BY HOSTESS #59 in Snack Cakes

• Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.1 Answers
  • Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently be...6 Answers
Hostess Twinkies
  • "Twinkies are the best they always bring back the memories of being a kid, and now that my daughter and I shop together she always wants these!" in 1 review
dawn m.
dawn m.
Everyone sees their favorite kid snack differently as an adult. I view them as smaller - but I have bigger hands now. LOL! They look exactly the same. I wish they would make them bigger! The original had banana flavoring inside, which they did come out with a version of. That tastes good if you feel the "original" isn't up to snuf. I view it for what it is - a childhood junk food that tasted so good because I wasn't allowed to have it every day or every week. It was an occasional treat!
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Oh dear, don't even get me started on twinkies. I haven't had one in YEARS! But these bad boys are my guilty pleasure. I used to snack on these all the time but unfortunately twinkles no longer fit into my diet plan :( lol Maybe next cheat day, I'll allow myself to have one!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
I was so excited when I heard Twinkies were back on the shelf! But unfortunately, it was not the same taste as i remember. I ended up giving the whole box to my class of students. Affordable but not good anymore 😞! Hostess lost a customer!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to make different this out of the Twinkies with my kids. We have used them to make Minions and this Easter we're using them to make cars for our Peeps to sit in.
Alice L.
Alice L.
North Hollywood, CA
This twinkies are fun to eat with white cream inside good with hot chocolate. My version is to put them into oven for a little while and don't over cook them.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Grew up on these and still love them. Great to take in the lunch box or just to sit around and eat, one or a whole box.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Twinkies are probably one of my least favorite snacks/foods/anything. I dont like the flavor or the filling.
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think twinkles have changed in the past few years and not for the better. To me they feel like they are more spongy then usual. And they do not taste as good as before. I would recommend trying a cake called zingers instead.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I admit that when these were gone for that brief bit I was in a panic. One of my favorite no bake recipes calls for Twinkies and no substitute or knock off brand can ever meet up to the goodness that Hostess Twinkies provide. I love the texture of the cake and the cream filling is so delicious.
sarah m.
sarah m.
Rhinelander
The original are great! New owners quit trying to ruin a good thing with the new flavors. Some are disgusting!!! And the new Twinkies is smaller too. Fail
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Anyone know we're these are still can be found at? Ive reasently been craving but can't find them
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
Any chain supermarket. I have also seen them at Walmart.