BY HOSTESS

• I've had almost evrything from hostess except these. They...2 Answers
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I didn't Really Like this product all too much because of the fake tasting frosting it had on top. I thought it tasted nothing like a cream cheese frosting I've had better store bought brands before. I would suggest a more real tasting product coming from this brand.
Kristie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved these as a kind. My Grandparents bought these all of the time! They use to have cinnamon raise ones... For some reason brands don't sell cinnamon rolls with raise in them anymore :(
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
I've loved these cinnamon rolls since I was little. My mom would pick me up a pack once a week when we bought bread. I love warming them up in the microwave for a few seconds!
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
I love these cinnamon rolls! No bake so they're a quick snack on the go! But you can easily heat them for a few seconds in the microwave! They're good either way!
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
I personally think these are gross but my husband and kiss love them. My husband buys them often and can't get enough. I could go my entire life never eating it again.
aymee v.
I love this is has a crear favor ...... But it is ver y sweet i can only eat to pieces jejejej(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but then like un 5 min a eat more ....
Judith m.
They are pretty good but the icing is a little to sweet. If you open the pack be sure to seal it right away because they get hard fast.
Heather E.
These are my favorite Saturday memory. When I found out they were discontinued (@5 months pregnant) I wept tears of sadness!!!
Kirsten H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've enjoyed these since I was a kid. They are so sweet and sticky, the perfect combination of icing and cinnamon!!
Margaret H.
Odessa, TX
I have loved these since I was a kids and my mom would buy them for us as a treat some times. Cherry is my favorite
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
They look like they are too much.. are they overwhelming?
Megan W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've had almost evrything from hostess except these. They look too sweet for me. Is there anyway they're not as sweet as they look?