BY HOSTESS

Hostess Suzy Q Cakes
Suzy Q's were my favorite cake growing up. I also loved the cupcakes, ding dongs, etc. I was so excited to find Suzy Q's recently at Walmart!!!!! While the cakes are good, they are not the original. The original cake was "devils food with the creamiest filling". These do not taste like the original. They also stuck to the packaging and the brown color was uck. Keep trying please I LOVE SUZY Q'S!!
Bernadette T.
This use to be my favorite Hostess snack. It broke my heart when they stopped making them. But this new version of it is horrible!!! Its nothing like the original! It's a very dry cake and not as tasty, I Will Not Be Buying This Again!!!

I Don't Recommend This!!!
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
Awful these are a little Debbie knock off !!! There isn't enough chocolate flavor cake is milk chocolate not Devils food and cut uneven and cream uggghhh what more can I say
So disappointed. The cake was dry, stuck to the cardboard and cellophane. Was looking forward to return of Suzy Q's. Definitely not the same as in the past.
Very disappointed in the new release of the Suzy Q.  First off, they are much smaller.  They used to be about 19 oz. for 8 individual's.  The current box shows about 12 oz. for a box of 8.  The cut off edges lose the nostalgia of the original and the cream filling seems a lot less than the original.  The new box doesn't state anywhere that it is 'devils food' cake, like the original and the color is lighter.  I used to smash them together and eat the cream from the sides!  Can't do that with the new ones, barely any cream filling.   Too bad.  Fail for me.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN
Out of all the hostess snacks these aren't my favorite because of the sponge like texture but my husband lives for these little cakes. They do have a great taste to therm!!
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
I am not normally a fan of manufactured sweet rolls, cupcakes or desserts but these surprised me with how good they were. The only thing that gives away that they are mass produced is the texture and the shape. The moistness of the cake as well as the flavoring is a great combo and borders on a home made taste.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
These are pretty delicious. I wish they weren't so good, because they are terrible for you. I hope I don't get offered one of these for the rest of my life, because they are too yummy to turn down.
Sharon A.
Surprise
Actually, I'm kind of disappointed with hostess these days, since the come back, it just hasn't been the same. Every time I purchase these, they are hard and dry, nothing like they used to be.
Brandi P.
I personally don't care for these myself (too sweet for my taste buds), but if you have a big sweet tooth and like chocolate, you'd definitely enjoy these.
Michelle E.