BY HOSTESS

These Just Got Even Cooler.Dreamy chocolate and vanilla frozen dairy center. Delicious coconut coating. Now a tasty frozen treat!

• I love snowballs ... is this like an ice cream dessert 2 Answers
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The concept was great but these never were fozen. Everything else in my freezer was properly frozen but these were always super soft. I wouldnt go out of my way to buy them again.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yuck! If you want something that tastes like snowballs? Please pass! These taste cheap and the white cream is like flat whipped cream. Save your money!
Mandy S.
Super excited to try these!! Oh my word! I love snow balls, now coming in an ice cream!?!? What more can a girl ask for. Excited for them to come out
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I need these in my life. I can't wait to try them. I love coconut and chocolate so very much!!!!
trish l.
Durban
I love snowballs ... is this like an ice cream dessert