Hostess Sno Balls uploaded by Heather F.

BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Sno Balls® Brand.

The sweetest comeback in the history of Ever™.

Coconut & marshmallow covered chocolate cake with creamy filling.

6 individually wrapped cakes.

Buy on Walmart
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love these. It satisfied my sweet tooth craving. It has a soft chewy texture on the outside due to the marshmallow and the inside is a chocolate cake with a cream filling. What’s there not to love about it?
Lyn B.
Review for: Glo 6
I usually prefer the pink ones, I hardly ever buy the white ones. I dunno, I guess I think the pink ones look better. I love the chocolate cake with the creamy center and the coconut the best. I love coconut very much, it is one of my favorite flavors. The marshmallow is very soft and easy to bite into. I've been eating these since I was a kid, so these are a bit of nostalgia for me.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
I do not understand how people like these so much... maybe it's because
I don't like coconuts and that is what the top is.. so if you don't like them then I recommend you not try these because they will taste so incredibly gross
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Review for: Glo 6
These have always been my ultimate favorite Hostess snack of all time. I like to eat the cake first and the the marshmallow coconut last. After Hostess went under and another company took over, a lot of stuff tasted different. Sno balls are one of the few that still taste the same to me.
Zarmeshaa R.
Review for: Bag
Sno balls... There okay. I like the fluffiness of it and how it melts in your mouth. Here white like snow and very pretty. I got for a little over a dollar so very cheap. If you like like fluffy marshmallow type sweets this would be good for you.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Review for: Bag
Sno balls are so very yummy! I have to sneak them when nobody is home! I don't like to share! Yummy taste! Never disappointed! Great price!
Erin O.
Review for: Glo 6
GROSS!!! I don't know how these are so popular... It's not real cake and the coconut is disgusting... It's the same with the little debbie cakes and twinkles.. Honestly, we americans wonder why we have a problem with obesity...
Katie T.
Malad City, ID
Review for: Glo 6
I love these. I like to take the top coconut part off and eat the cake and marshmallow part first then the coconut!
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Glo 6
I love these so much, the taste like my childhood. The only thing that lowered the score for me.... these aren't pink. They must be pink!
Megan S.
Review for: Glo 6
These are so good and so cool I wish I could have them all year round. do you look like cute little pumpkins!
Jered D.