Hostess® Raspberry Zingers®

by Hostess

Hostess Quality CommitmentAt Hostess we care deeply about our customers and are committed to providing you with quality bakery products. We welcome your comments and questions.

Are these any good? How many calories do these have?
Start your review of Hostess® Raspberry Zingers®!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Hostess® Raspberry Zingers® uploaded by Tia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hostess Zingers Raspberry Iced Cake with Creamy Filling - 12 CT . I really enjoy these snacks by Hostess I just wish it had more of a raspberry flavor. Like a jelly frosting raspberry on the inside. Overall I enjoyed this snack and will re purchase this product. They are a little on the small side but overall good quality.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,402 reviews
These have been one of my childhood favorites I’ve always loved the flavor they are just delicious and a great snack I would definitely recommend this product there a little bit more pricey but very well worth it
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Hostess® Raspberry Zingers® uploaded by Ashlie H.
I like zingers but this was my first time trying the raspberry ones. They are good but I like the original better. I do love the coconut on them and the filling.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,271 reviews
Hostess® Raspberry Zingers® uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hostess zingers Are usually buy a box for the whole week and I like eating this in the morning for breakfast with coffee it is so good and creamy from the inside
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have to give these one star and probably because I don't like coconut. The fruit flavor also just seemed to fake and sugary for me. I didn't purchase these but tried them. I would definitely take a hard pass on these and I love hostess snacks!!!!
Sunshyne H.
I absolutely love these! We live in a very small town, so as soon as these hit the shelves, I buy them out. Yummmmm! My only suggestion would be to add a little more creme filling.
Destany R.
Denver, CO
These are so good they are pretty much twinkies covered in raspberry icing and topped with coconut with the cream inside
Kiara M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorites. The cream filling and the coconut taste so good. It really didn’t taste like raspberry to me
michelle M.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Raspberry Zinger they have been my favorite snack in my lunch as a kid I always ate it last and loved the strong raspberry flavor best one on market the off brand ones are good just not as good as this
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hostess® Raspberry Zingers® uploaded by Lakeshia R.
This is the best raspberry cake snack ever. MY kids love them and they are delicious and affordable than most snack cakes you can taste the high quality ingredients. Hostess® Raspberry Zingers®
Ask a question to the Influenster community...