BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Ho Hos® Brand.
The sweetest comeback in the history of Ever™.
Chocolate cake rolled with creamy filling.
10 individually wrapped cakes. see more...

• Do these come in a larger count box?4 Answers
  • I've never had these and barely heard anything spectacular from fri...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I used to love these when I was a kid, they were my favorite sweet treat to have. But now I eat them and it just doesn't taste the same. They taste like pure sugar (which they are) and they are just unsatisfying to me. I'd rather eat fruits or something that tastes real; this tastes too processed and artificial for me to enjoy anymore. The cakes are on the dry side, definitely not moist and I think they have too much cream. They usually come encased in two's, so it's hard to eat both when they're so sweet and filling.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
I used to get this all the time when i was in Seattle. because bakery was really close to my house and i used to get all my snacks and bread from there. It is not very healthy but if you like sweets like me it is totally worth trying. it is basically chocolate flavored twinkies.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Indian Head, MD
These ho how are very good .. My brother, myself and my cousins enjoy this snack .. It is very good on the way snack .. I just wish they came in different flavors .. Like the inside could be a different cream or maybe the outside .. Oh well just a thought !!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
I think that these and ding dings are my very favorite hostess chocolaty sweet snack! I can't pick which one I like more! They are both sooo good! I definitely recommend checking them both out!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
These are a delicious sweet snack treat that makes you happy! The combination of chocolate and cream is so good! One bite and you'll fall in love!
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Classic deliciousness! So creamy and chocolatey and yummy. I will never outgrow this flavor, and I will pass them on to my kids.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Whiting, IN
These are sooo good, but since I can't have to much chocolate it starts to taste nasty after I eat to much of it.
Leah C.
Leah C.
These are wonderful little cakes to throw in a lunch or to snack on. I love the creamy middle.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
What a great snack!! They taste amazing and are easy to take on the go! My husband gets these every time we go to there grocery store!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I love Hostess sweets! Everything they sell always tastes amazing!! I always purchase there products over anyone else!
Laura E.
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
I've never had these and barely heard anything spectacular from friends. Any opinions?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Do these come in a larger count box?