BY HOSTESS #51 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Hostess® Ho Hos® Brand.
The sweetest comeback in the history of Ever™.
Chocolate cake rolled with creamy filling.
10 individually wrapped cakes. see more...

• Do these come in a larger count box?4 Answers
  • I've never had these and barely heard anything spectacular from f...5 Answers
Natalie A.
I used to love these when I was a kid, they were my favorite sweet treat to have. But now I eat them and it just doesn't taste the same. They taste like pure sugar (which they are) and they are just unsatisfying to me. I'd rather eat fruits or something that tastes real; this tastes too processed and artificial for me to enjoy anymore. The cakes are on the dry side, definitely not moist and I think they have too much cream. They usually come encased in two's, so it's hard to eat both when they're so sweet and filling.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
I used to get this all the time when i was in Seattle. because bakery was really close to my house and i used to get all my snacks and bread from there. It is not very healthy but if you like sweets like me it is totally worth trying. it is basically chocolate flavored twinkies.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
I think that these and ding dings are my very favorite hostess chocolaty sweet snack! I can't pick which one I like more! They are both sooo good! I definitely recommend checking them both out!
Crystal B.
These are a throw back to childhood; a lunchbox addition to many children of the 80's. Snacking on these brings me back to the lunchroom cafeteria. Sweet with a great cream filling, these chocolate cake with tasty. I still grab these for beach trips!
Alex S.
Indian Head, MD
These ho how are very good .. My brother, myself and my cousins enjoy this snack .. It is very good on the way snack .. I just wish they came in different flavors .. Like the inside could be a different cream or maybe the outside .. Oh well just a thought !!
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
Just seeing this pop up makes me want to run to the store... I love Ho Hos and think they make a wonderful snack. They aren't dry, the consistency of the cream is good, and the flavor is great!
Joyce k.
These are soft mousse-like treats that will please if you have a sweet tooth. These are just really sweet and too sweet for my liking. Though the chocolate cake & whip creme are a tasty great combo!
Lauren M.
Cincinnati , OH
I love hohos! They are very chocolaty and have a smooth cream to go with it. They go great with a glass of milk, however I wish they wouldn't get melty or crumbly on your fingerss
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
One of my favorite childhood snacks but has to many calories for daily consumption as an adult. I find the cream leaves a weird residue much like many cream filled snacks and cakes but still tastes good.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
Ate these as a child and still love them. I am a chocoholic and would devour 2 or 3 at a time if I would allow myself to. Chocolate candy coating over the moist chocolate cake wrapped around the sweet white cream. Utterly heaven sent. Hostess has a winner here. LOVE them.
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
I've never had these and barely heard anything spectacular from friends. Any opinions?
Michele M.
Do these come in a larger count box?