Hostess Ho Hos uploaded by Melissa C.

BY HOSTESS #23 in Cakes & Pies

angel s.
angel s.
I love eating these. They are so addicting. It's super good with milk or just by itself. It's not too sweet. And the chocolate can get messy but they are a good snack to snack on when you want something sweet. I actually like the filling it in it's not as sweet as most fillings in other brands
Kathryn Z.
Kathryn Z.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a great snack! I don't buy these all the time, but when I am in the mood they are great. I think these are better than the Little Debbie ones.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ho Hos are so good. They are super soft and so chocolaty!! They can get a little messy as the outside is crumbly so be careful!!!
Rafina R.
Rafina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
eat this on your cheat day! it is so good and delicious. it is totally affordable which makes you want to get more!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Love!!!! So soft and delicious. Reasonable price and a great midnight "cheat" snack ;)
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These are so good!! I'm obsessed with them. I always get these when i'm grocery shopping. I've even convinced some of my friends to try them too and they love them just as much as I do! Definitely going to purchase again.
Syd F.
Syd F.
Redwood City, CA
Of course it has the waxy chocolate that all hostess products have, but it's a good snack. Sometimes the cream can feel like a leather but it is relatively cheap and good if you want to eat something quick and on the go.
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
These are way better than ding dongs! They almost remind me of Swiss cake rolls. They are not healthy for you, but they sure are good. They also aren't too pricey. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth.
Julieta H.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
These are soo good! I love these, I could eat so many! It's chocolatey and the filling inside goes so good with it! This is a great snack and it's super affordable, you can find It at any grocery store!
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
Livonia , MI
My grandpa used to buy these all the time when I was younger! We always used to go to Kroger or the gas station and buy them. I still buy them to this day and they taste just as good
merari s.
merari s.
How can you stop eating these when they are so darn delicious?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Anyone else think these are a great snack for kids lunches? I always had these in school.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Have they change much in size and weight since they made the new ones
Tem gosto de que??