Hostess® Ho-Hos

by Hostess

HoHos Aren’t Just for The Holidays

HoHos are from Ho-Hostess A thin layer of moist chocolate sponge cake is spread with a creamy filling and rolled up into a spiral. Then, a blanket of fudge is draped over the whole thing; they’re so good, you’ll find yourself saying it twice! HoHos® are snack-size and delectable Swiss rolls you can buy in a classic combination of creme and chocolate you won’t want to resist. These rolled cakes are individually wrapped for freshness and come in a multipack of 10. This is how we roll, and we know you will too!

Tem gosto de que??
Gente isso e bom?
Are there any coupons for these?
Start your review of Hostess® Ho-Hos!
Maureen L.
Love this cake, I have a certain way to eat this one! Hostess has always been a quality product and a go to when I want to treat the kids!
Christine D.
Pembroke
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite chocolate snack! Been eating these all my life! Love the devils food chocolate and marshmellow center! Individually wrapped so I can eat them on the go. Keep them in the freezer, to keep them fresh!
Daisy P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I feel like this is something you can never go wrong with. Its really good. I love ho hos. I have sometimes gone to different stores in one day to look for them lol
Janet R.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always liked Hohos. Lately they seem to get stale rather quickly. Even when opening a new box. Chocolate falls off and not much filling. Ok for a snack. Like the old foil wrapped ones.
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,207 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These were always my dads favorite snack cake. When I was little I use to put them in the fridge so I could eat them cold.
Joyce K.
These are soft mousse-like treats that will please if you have a sweet tooth. These are just really sweet and too sweet for my liking. Though the chocolate cake & whip creme are a tasty great combo!
Autumn G.
Lemont, Illinois
Ho Hos are so good. They are super soft and so chocolaty!! They can get a little messy as the outside is crumbly so be careful!!!
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boys love these! I can't keep them in the house for more than a day in my house. Hostess makes the best snack cakes.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really love these. They are so addicting! I love the chocolate and the cream filling, and have ever since I was a child. I now keep them on hand for my grandson. I like this brand better than Little Debbies or Drakes, because the taste is so much richer.
brandi C.
Junction City, KY
I love these. It's one of my favorite snacks. Nobody can do it like hostess! if you haven't tried these then you should!