Hostess Ho Hos uploaded by Heidi F.Hostess Ho Hos uploaded by Melissa C.

BY HOSTESS #48 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Keyshia C.
New York
Who doesn't like Ho Hos!? They're crazy delicious! I really like these and have for years. I absolutely love these tasty little treats. I remember once when I would take these to school for a quick snack or for the kids in my 5th-grade class on Fridays during lunch. Every one of them was like "YUMMY! THE BEST!" These have changed since I had them 14 years ago. The taste is so sweet and creamy, one is just not enough. I love that the price is affordable. Highly recommend!

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were my favorite as a kid! It was so hard to keep a box in the house! They’re sooooo good! They taste amazing dipped in milk! I️ should probably avoid these now that I’m older! Mama might gain some more weight! 😂
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hostess yumminess. Similar to the ding dong but the chocolate on the outside is softer and there is more white cream in the middle. Pretty tasty. Hard to eat just one. I would recommend.
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
Hohos have been my favorite childhood snack to eat! I still eat them all the time and I have created a special bond with my dad with these. Every time he goes away for his work we eat one before he leaves and then one on face time while he’s gone so we are always with each other and one when he gets back..it may be a lot of HoHos but they are oh so good❣️
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These are so good!! I'm obsessed with them. I always get these when i'm grocery shopping. I've even convinced some of my friends to try them too and they love them just as much as I do! Definitely going to purchase again.
McKayla K.
These are way better than ding dongs! They almost remind me of Swiss cake rolls. They are not healthy for you, but they sure are good. They also aren't too pricey. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth.
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
Of course it has the waxy chocolate that all hostess products have, but it's a good snack. Sometimes the cream can feel like a leather but it is relatively cheap and good if you want to eat something quick and on the go.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
These are soo good! I love these, I could eat so many! It's chocolatey and the filling inside goes so good with it! This is a great snack and it's super affordable, you can find It at any grocery store!
Jewell S.
Livonia, MI
My grandpa used to buy these all the time when I was younger! We always used to go to Kroger or the gas station and buy them. I still buy them to this day and they taste just as good
angel s.
I love eating these. They are so addicting. It's super good with milk or just by itself. It's not too sweet. And the chocolate can get messy but they are a good snack to snack on when you want something sweet. I actually like the filling it in it's not as sweet as most fillings in other brands
merari s.
How can you stop eating these when they are so darn delicious?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Anyone else think these are a great snack for kids lunches? I always had these in school.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Have they change much in size and weight since they made the new ones
Sapphire V.
Are there any coupons for these?