Hostess Ho Hos uploaded by Melissa C.

BY HOSTESS #21 in Cakes & Pies

angel s.
I love eating these. They are so addicting. It's super good with milk or just by itself. It's not too sweet. And the chocolate can get messy but they are a good snack to snack on when you want something sweet. I actually like the filling it in it's not as sweet as most fillings in other brands
Kathryn Z.
Mt Pleasant, PA
These are a great snack! I don't buy these all the time, but when I am in the mood they are great. I think these are better than the Little Debbie ones.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Ho Hos are so good. They are super soft and so chocolaty!! They can get a little messy as the outside is crumbly so be careful!!!
Rafina R.
eat this on your cheat day! it is so good and delicious. it is totally affordable which makes you want to get more!
Sarah M.
Love!!!! So soft and delicious. Reasonable price and a great midnight "cheat" snack ;)
Keyshia C.
New York
Who doesn't like Ho Hos!? They're crazy delicious! I really like these and have for years. I absolutely love these tasty little treats. I remember once when I would take these to school for a quick snack or for the kids in my 5th-grade class on Fridays during lunch. Every one of them was like "YUMMY! THE BEST!" These have changed since I had them 14 years ago. The taste is so sweet and creamy, one is just not enough. I love that the price is affordable. Highly recommend!

Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
Hohos have been my favorite childhood snack to eat! I still eat them all the time and I have created a special bond with my dad with these. Every time he goes away for his work we eat one before he leaves and then one on face time while he’s gone so we are always with each other and one when he gets back..it may be a lot of HoHos but they are oh so good❣️
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These are so good!! I'm obsessed with them. I always get these when i'm grocery shopping. I've even convinced some of my friends to try them too and they love them just as much as I do! Definitely going to purchase again.
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
Of course it has the waxy chocolate that all hostess products have, but it's a good snack. Sometimes the cream can feel like a leather but it is relatively cheap and good if you want to eat something quick and on the go.
McKayla K.
These are way better than ding dongs! They almost remind me of Swiss cake rolls. They are not healthy for you, but they sure are good. They also aren't too pricey. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth.
merari s.
How can you stop eating these when they are so darn delicious?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Anyone else think these are a great snack for kids lunches? I always had these in school.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Have they change much in size and weight since they made the new ones
Sapphire V.
Are there any coupons for these?