BY HOSTESS

Hickory Sticks Love 'em for the crunch… Love 'em for the munch… Love 'em for the taste! Thin cut, lightly seasoned, irresistible

Sherry G.
Sherry G.
I eat these all the time and my cat love them also. These things are so addicting.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Scanterbury, MB
These are so addicting but I can never finish a whole bag at once, they're too salty but still so good
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Hickory sticks are the greatest unhealthy snack. When ever I feel like junk food i turn to them. They are do delicious and addictive
Erica R.
Erica R.
Brampton, Ontario
I grew up eating these as they were my moms favourite chips. They are honestly really good and have a unique flavour to them. They are a light snack (if you do not eat too many). They do sometimes get a bit oily. I love how they are in a thin stick form rather than a big circle chip.
C H.
C H.
growing up my dad would always buy these chips. they are definitely not your typical chip like everything else. they have these smokey flavor to them and they are very unique. quick tasty snack. recommend highly! i wish more people knew these existed!
Christine B.
Christine B.
What do they taste like or what snack is similar to the taste?