BY HOSTESS

Hickory Sticks Love 'em for the crunch… Love 'em for the munch… Love 'em for the taste! Thin cut, lightly seasoned, irresistible

Marbri I.
Markham
Ok so these are THE BEST! They taste amazing, are very crunchy (and stay like that forever), and they are very affordable!! You can get them pretty much anywhere. I truly recommend it!!

Tip: add them to your hot dog, sandwich, or burger. You’re welcome 😉
Nisha H.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Personally to me they are little French fries and they are the okay chips in the group of chips. If I had a choice between lays and hostess I would pick lays. Each chip in hostess is super small. I would say you need at least 20 little Hostess chips to make one Lays chip. Well overall they aren't bad.... they taste good..... but super small.
Tess C.
Winnipeg
These are my family favourite they are amazing. A con is there messy and small. Pros they melt in you mouth and are yummy . They are very affordable and you can find them anywhere. I love them I get the giant bag all the time.
Amy J.
Kelowna
Probably one of the best drunk chips you could ever ask for. The salty taste and the small sticks is just so enjoyable no matter if you are sober or drunk. You can practically get them anywhere which is a huge bonus. Would heavily recommend
Florence J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember eatting these when I was younger. I still like them to this day. I don't remember who told me to put them on my hotdogs but I find myself doing that every so often (: Its delicious!
Lana N.
WINNIPEG, MB
I absolutely love the hickory flavor of these chips. They are so addictive but I really like to use them when making hamburgers instead of oats as it gives them a hickory taste which makes you want to drool.
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON
These are delicious, but I find that you need to eat the whole bag to get any flavour. Plus, their so small I end up with pieces everywhere but my mouth. They are good but never what I reach for. Maybe if the pieces were a little bigger it would be better for me?
C H.
growing up my dad would always buy these chips. they are definitely not your typical chip like everything else. they have these smokey flavor to them and they are very unique. quick tasty snack. recommend highly! i wish more people knew these existed!
Erica R.
Brampton, ON
I grew up eating these as they were my moms favourite chips. They are honestly really good and have a unique flavour to them. They are a light snack (if you do not eat too many). They do sometimes get a bit oily. I love how they are in a thin stick form rather than a big circle chip.
Mikki B.
Hickory sticks were a huge part of my childhood. They are super salty and smoky flavored. Only eat a little at a time otherwise you'll burn your tongue.
Christine B.
What do they taste like or what snack is similar to the taste?