Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Ramona S.Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Cherry Fruit Pie.
Real fruit filling.
Snack classics.
The sweetest comeback in the history of ever™.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry
  • "I always bought these at school they are really good only thing is that it has to much stuffing " in 1 review
  • "Just wish they had more filling now a days every time i get one i feel like half of it is air!" in 1 review
Amanda S.
New Haven, IN
Not as good as they once were. Filling is slim to none and shells are bland. Not my favorite anymore. Needs more fruit
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These fruit pies taste pretty good, however they may just be too sweet. Each pie contains 39g of sugar so my statement is backed up with facts! Other than that, these are good pies that make for a good snack when you're really craving something unhealthy. We all have those days!
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL
These were actually surprisingly good. It may have been the fact that it was coated in hard icing sugar but I don't care, the filling was good too. If you warm these up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds it's great. Personally I could only eat half so I usually cut them.
Shyanne G.
These aren't really my cup of tea, but my mother loves them a lot. Sometimes they're alright.
Jenny  Z.
I used to eat these as a kid. They reminded me of another knock-off brand I used to buy all the time. Now, I'm not so sure I would like the taste of processed, gooey cherries.
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great! I enjoy eating these in the mornings. Put them in the micro for a few seconds and enjoy. Taste that much better. Could use a tad bit more filling though but still good!
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
These pies are one of my road trip guilty pleasures. They hold a lot of nostalgic favor for me, as my Dad always bought them for me at gas station stops during our family vacations. They aren't exactly organic or au natural, but we could all use a good sugar bomb every now and then.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Love this cheap pie for an on the go sweet snack. Really high I carbs and calories but a good treat once in a while. Tasty!
haley h.
Belmont, nc
These are really good if you heat them up! They do have a lot of filling in them and sometimes the crust is a little thick.
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
These are great for on the go. Reasonably priced and taste great! Recommend as a nice treat once in a while.