Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Ramona S.Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Cherry Fruit Pie.
Real fruit filling.
Snack classics.
The sweetest comeback in the history of ever™.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry
  • "I always bought these at school they are really good only thing is that it has to much stuffing " in 1 review
  • "Just wish they had more filling now a days every time i get one i feel like half of it is air!" in 1 review
Amber S.
Las Vegas, NM
Absolutely love this good flavor cheap and you get satisfied, I think it should be a little bit bigger though but it's great
Jay O.
Mmmm I love this!!! my favorite snack nothing better than a cherry pie from hostess and healthy
William S.
Independence, MO
Oh wow. Its difficult for me to write this review without immediately jumping up and running to the store now for one. I absolutely love everything about them. The glazed pie crust, the delicious cherry pie filling. Nothing is better with a hot cappuccino than one of these delicious pies!
Logan R.
Gastonia, NC
I love these! They are sweet, and filling. I do seem to remember there being more filling in the past, but they still have the same great taste
Casey W.
Anna, TX
Classic, like all junk food not good for you, but occasionally a good treat, i think over the years they have been stingy with their filling but this flavor and this brand my fav.
staci h.
Malden, MO
I love this brand over the store. I gladly pay more for it. I love eating them a little warm.
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great! I enjoy eating these in the mornings. Put them in the micro for a few seconds and enjoy. Taste that much better. Could use a tad bit more filling though but still good!
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
These pies are one of my road trip guilty pleasures. They hold a lot of nostalgic favor for me, as my Dad always bought them for me at gas station stops during our family vacations. They aren't exactly organic or au natural, but we could all use a good sugar bomb every now and then.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Love this cheap pie for an on the go sweet snack. Really high I carbs and calories but a good treat once in a while. Tasty!
haley h.
Belmont, nc
These are really good if you heat them up! They do have a lot of filling in them and sometimes the crust is a little thick.