Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Ramona S.Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Cherry Fruit Pie.
Real fruit filling.
Snack classics.
The sweetest comeback in the history of ever™.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry
  • "I always bought these at school they are really good only thing is that it has to much stuffing " in 1 review
  • "Just wish they had more filling now a days every time i get one i feel like half of it is air!" in 1 review
Amber A.
LAS VEGAS, NM
Absolutely love this good flavor cheap and you get satisfied, I think it should be a little bit bigger though but it's great
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love this cheap pie for an on the go sweet snack. Really high I carbs and calories but a good treat once in a while. Tasty!
haley h.
Belmont, nc
These are really good if you heat them up! They do have a lot of filling in them and sometimes the crust is a little thick.
Amanda S.
New Haven, IN
Not as good as they once were. Filling is slim to none and shells are bland. Not my favorite anymore. Needs more fruit
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
These are great for on the go. Reasonably priced and taste great! Recommend as a nice treat once in a while.
Itzel D.
Anaheim, CA
Jay O.
Mmmm I love this!!! my favorite snack nothing better than a cherry pie from hostess and healthy
Shyanne G.
These aren't really my cup of tea, but my mother loves them a lot. Sometimes they're alright.
staci h.
Malden, MO
I love this brand over the store. I gladly pay more for it. I love eating them a little warm.