Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Ramona S.Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Cherry Fruit Pie.
Real fruit filling.
Snack classics.
The sweetest comeback in the history of ever™.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry
  • "I always bought these at school they are really good only thing is that it has to much stuffing " in 1 review
  • "Just wish they had more filling now a days every time i get one i feel like half of it is air!" in 1 review
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Love this cheap pie for an on the go sweet snack. Really high I carbs and calories but a good treat once in a while. Tasty!
Logan R.
Gastonia, NC
I love these! They are sweet, and filling. I do seem to remember there being more filling in the past, but they still have the same great taste
Amanda S.
New Haven, IN
Not as good as they once were. Filling is slim to none and shells are bland. Not my favorite anymore. Needs more fruit
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
These pies are one of my road trip guilty pleasures. They hold a lot of nostalgic favor for me, as my Dad always bought them for me at gas station stops during our family vacations. They aren't exactly organic or au natural, but we could all use a good sugar bomb every now and then.
William S.
Independence, MO
Oh wow. Its difficult for me to write this review without immediately jumping up and running to the store now for one. I absolutely love everything about them. The glazed pie crust, the delicious cherry pie filling. Nothing is better with a hot cappuccino than one of these delicious pies!
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL
These were actually surprisingly good. It may have been the fact that it was coated in hard icing sugar but I don't care, the filling was good too. If you warm these up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds it's great. Personally I could only eat half so I usually cut them.
staci h.
Malden, MO
I love this brand over the store. I gladly pay more for it. I love eating them a little warm.
Jenny  Z.
I used to eat these as a kid. They reminded me of another knock-off brand I used to buy all the time. Now, I'm not so sure I would like the taste of processed, gooey cherries.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I really like these they are convenient and taste good! Just wish they had more filling now a days every time i get one i feel like half of it is air!