Add a Photo

Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry

Hostess® Cherry Fruit Pie.
Real fruit filling.
Snack classics.
The sweetest comeback in the history of ever™.
Artificially flavored.
Photos (2)
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO

Oh wow. Its difficult for me to write this review without immediately jumping up and running to the store now for one. I absolutely love everything about them. The glazed pie crust, the delicious cherry pie filling. Nothing is better with a hot cappuccino than one of these delicious pies!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN

These pies are one of my road trip guilty pleasures. They hold a lot of nostalgic favor for me, as my Dad always bought them for me at gas station stops during our family vacations. They aren't exactly organic or au natural, but we could all use a good sugar bomb every now and then.
Ramona S.
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA

These fruit pies taste pretty good, however they may just be too sweet. Each pie contains 39g of sugar so my statement is backed up with facts! Other than that, these are good pies that make for a good snack when you're really craving something unhealthy. We all have those days!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL

These were actually surprisingly good. It may have been the fact that it was coated in hard icing sugar but I don't care, the filling was good too. If you warm these up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds it's great. Personally I could only eat half so I usually cut them.
Logan R.
Logan R.
Gastonia, NC

I love these! They are sweet, and filling. I do seem to remember there being more filling in the past, but they still have the same great taste
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
New Haven, IN

Not as good as they once were. Filling is slim to none and shells are bland. Not my favorite anymore. Needs more fruit
Jay O.
Jay O.

Mmmm I love this!!! my favorite snack nothing better than a cherry pie from hostess and healthy
Casey B.
Casey B.
Anna, TX

Classic, like all junk food not good for you, but occasionally a good treat, i think over the years they have been stingy with their filling but this flavor and this brand my fav.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

Love this cheap pie for an on the go sweet snack. Really high I carbs and calories but a good treat once in a while. Tasty!
Melonie C.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA

These always remind me of my Dad. He used to eat them all the time, and as I grew up, I did too. Totally not healthy, and nowhere near as good as homemade, but they do the trick when you just need something sweet.

Join Now