Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Ramona S.Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Cherry Fruit Pie.
Real fruit filling.
Snack classics.
The sweetest comeback in the history of ever™.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry
  • "I always bought these at school they are really good only thing is that it has to much stuffing " in 1 review
  • "Just wish they had more filling now a days every time i get one i feel like half of it is air!" in 1 review
Ramona S.
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These fruit pies taste pretty good, however they may just be too sweet. Each pie contains 39g of sugar so my statement is backed up with facts! Other than that, these are good pies that make for a good snack when you're really craving something unhealthy. We all have those days!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL
These were actually surprisingly good. It may have been the fact that it was coated in hard icing sugar but I don't care, the filling was good too. If you warm these up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds it's great. Personally I could only eat half so I usually cut them.
Jay O.
Jay O.
Mmmm I love this!!! my favorite snack nothing better than a cherry pie from hostess and healthy
Alex H.
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great! I enjoy eating these in the mornings. Put them in the micro for a few seconds and enjoy. Taste that much better. Could use a tad bit more filling though but still good!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
These pies are one of my road trip guilty pleasures. They hold a lot of nostalgic favor for me, as my Dad always bought them for me at gas station stops during our family vacations. They aren't exactly organic or au natural, but we could all use a good sugar bomb every now and then.
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
Oh wow. Its difficult for me to write this review without immediately jumping up and running to the store now for one. I absolutely love everything about them. The glazed pie crust, the delicious cherry pie filling. Nothing is better with a hot cappuccino than one of these delicious pies!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Anna, TX
Classic, like all junk food not good for you, but occasionally a good treat, i think over the years they have been stingy with their filling but this flavor and this brand my fav.
Logan R.
Logan R.
Gastonia, NC
I love these! They are sweet, and filling. I do seem to remember there being more filling in the past, but they still have the same great taste
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
New Haven, IN
Not as good as they once were. Filling is slim to none and shells are bland. Not my favorite anymore. Needs more fruit
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Love this cheap pie for an on the go sweet snack. Really high I carbs and calories but a good treat once in a while. Tasty!