Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Ramona S.Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Cherry Fruit Pie.
Real fruit filling.
Snack classics.
The sweetest comeback in the history of ever™.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry
  • "I always bought these at school they are really good only thing is that it has to much stuffing " in 1 review
  • "Just wish they had more filling now a days every time i get one i feel like half of it is air!" in 1 review
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great! I enjoy eating these in the mornings. Put them in the micro for a few seconds and enjoy. Taste that much better. Could use a tad bit more filling though but still good!
staci h.
Malden, MO
I love this brand over the store. I gladly pay more for it. I love eating them a little warm.
Jenny  Z.
I used to eat these as a kid. They reminded me of another knock-off brand I used to buy all the time. Now, I'm not so sure I would like the taste of processed, gooey cherries.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I really like these they are convenient and taste good! Just wish they had more filling now a days every time i get one i feel like half of it is air!
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
These always remind me of my Dad. He used to eat them all the time, and as I grew up, I did too. Totally not healthy, and nowhere near as good as homemade, but they do the trick when you just need something sweet.
Itzel D.
Anaheim, CA
Shyanne G.
These aren't really my cup of tea, but my mother loves them a lot. Sometimes they're alright.
haley h.
Belmont, nc
These are really good if you heat them up! They do have a lot of filling in them and sometimes the crust is a little thick.
Andrea B.
TURLOCK, CA
These are great for on the go. Reasonably priced and taste great! Recommend as a nice treat once in a while.
Casey W.
Anna, TX
Classic, like all junk food not good for you, but occasionally a good treat, i think over the years they have been stingy with their filling but this flavor and this brand my fav.