Hostess® Fruit Pie Apple

by Hostess

Hostess® Apple Fruit Pie.
Real fruit filling.
Snack classics.
The sweetest comeback in the history of ever™.
Artificially flavored.

What is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Hostess® Fruit Pie Apple!
Bronx, NY
I loved these pies as a kid. Especially warm. I always bought one after school, in lemon or apple. They are hard to find nowadays.
Lawton, OK
These are so good! I can't always find the blueberry flavor, but I always get them when I can. They are a decadent treat.
Coeburn, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Hostess sweets! Everything they sell always tastes amazing!! I always purchase there products over anyone else!
I love these brand of pies. I like the apple they are asking about now and I also love the other flavors as well. yummy
Super YUM! love these sweet treats and buy them any time i have a sweet tooth because i know these will do the trick
Hazlet, NJ
I used to walk to the deli up the road from my house and get the apple one on my way to school everyday! Delicious!
Livonia, MI
This product is so gross. Way to sweet can even taste the apple. Way to mass produce. Need to relook at this one
Hopkinsville, KY
I love these things! They are definitely not healthy, but they are so yummy. They are also good heated up!
Ventura, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We're do you find these fruit pies? I have never been a fan the fruit is so processed and taste bad..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hostess® Fruit Pie Apple uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like few bites but for me too much sweet but its oky to eat once in a while. Like the apple bites