Hostess

Hostess Donettes Powdered...
840 Reviews
5 / 5
Cute lil snack. Messy but they taste good. Musts buy for road trips and game days. Portion is perfect size to share. 3 for each. Super fresh and soft.
5 / 5
Hostess powered donuts are a delicious convenient breakfast for on the go and a sweet snack. We have enjoyed these since I can remember. Always fresh and tasty!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
For convenience, nothing is better. Perfect for a road trip, camping trip or taking along for any other adventure. They stay “fresh” for a few days which makes them great for munching on. However a little dry for a donut, but still tasty. Get ready for a pile of powder sugar in your lap if you drive and eat.
5 / 5
Mini sized flavorful . Just the right amount of powdered sugar sweetness. One bite sends your tastebuds to confectionery heaven !! Moist flavored all the way through . Hard to eat just one !
5 / 5
my second favorite donut, aside from their chocolate. it is so good, always fresh, and always a good value. i love how soft the donuts are. it’s easy to open, and always hits the spot.
5 / 5
So powdery and melts im ur mouth wanna snack best choice is hostess powder donuts most definitely won't stire u wrong so definitely try hostess donuts
5 / 5
El sabor está muy bueno y el tamaño de la bolsa también está muy bien. Me parece muy bueno el precio y la calidad del producto. Lo recomiendo mucho.
5 / 5
HOSTESS Powdered DONETTES Bag, Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts - 10 oz. Hostess for the most is the best donuts ever the white powder and the chocolate covered are my favorite.
5 / 5
Están riquísimas estas donas! Los compramos en un viaje que hicimos ya que en España no les he visto nunca y fue una sorpresa total! Los compramos y volaron rapidísimo!! Si tienes la oportunidad pruébalo y luego me cuentas!
5 / 5
I really like these, I’ve finished this whole bag! Which is rare for me with food, I often don’t eat things fast enough to eat a whole bag, so this is a huge deal. I’m trying to maintain my weight, I have issues with gaining weight, and these are just what I need!