Hostess® Donettes® Glazed Mini Donuts 10.5 oz. Stand-Up Bag uploaded by alissa h.

BY HOSTESS #57 in Donuts

Hostess Quality Commitment: At Hostess we care deeply about our customers and are committed to providing you with quality bakery products. We welcome your comments and questions. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal S.
Kernersville, NC
Hostess is usually a really good product. However, these were not one of my favorites. Maybe it's because I'm use to brands like Krispy Kreme because these definitely did not hit the spot for me. If I happen to buy a Hostess donut product again, it will be one of the other favors.
Amy M.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not usually a fan of mini donuts, but I really enjoyed these. The glazed variety is great for a quick snack or breakfast. I think the glazed donuts are easier to eat than some varieties and have a much better texture.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Only marginally better than the chocolate-covered ones, these at least have *some* flavor, even if that flavor is mostly just "sugar." At least it's something!
christina p.
Ceres, CA
I love all the flavors of the hostess donettes they come in chocolate, powder, glazed and crumble They come in a family sized bag or a pack of 6
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Yum is all I can say! Who doesn't love hostess? These are tasty and they are anyways fresh. I've never had any issue with hostess brand.
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Unlike some of the other flavors, I wasn't a fan of these. They have a good taste, but leave an odd coating on the roof of my mouth.
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
Any kind of donuts from hostess are wonderful!! These are great if you like regular glazed donuts!! I think there amazing!!
alissa h.
Hendersonvlle, TN
They have glazed pumpkin spice ones now! They're amazing!!! Perfect combo of pumpkin, spice, and sweet glaze!
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
These are my favorite because they taste like the tractor tire doughnuts that I used to love as a kid! Score!
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
My 1 year old loves them, just the right size for her!! Not sticky, falling apart, and are always fresh!
Michelle N.
How many different flavor a do these come in?