Hostess

Hostess Donettes Frosted Mini...
477 Reviews
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Not good, at all. I remember someone told me that they think these are drier than a fart and man, were they right hahaha these are so dry and the “chocolate” is super waxy an unappealing. Not a fan.
5 / 5
HOSTESS Frosted Mini DONETTES Bag, Chocolate Mini Donuts - 10.75 oz hostess for the mostess the best donuts ever. Great item awesome donuts, always fresh and fly off the shelves.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
They taste okay they are nothing like fresh donuts but they are something I had as a snack since I didn't have any breakfast . I think the bag has a decent amount of donuts . Why I don't rank these high is because if I eat more than one although they're small they make me bloat .
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Though I am myself I’m not a fan of cake style donuts, my students absolutely love when I bring in these Hostess brand donettes. They are a tasty plain doughnut, with a nice dark chocolate dip on them. They are always a hit when I have them in a bake sale.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
They were expired and hard and don’t taste good like the others that I usually get u could recommend getting them just make sure you check the expiration date.
5 / 5
I’ve been a fan of these little baddies since high school, and now my toddler gets to enjoy these as a special trea and he is a huge fan! PRO TIP: put in the microwave on plate for no more than 20 seconds. Eat with cold milk. Nothing beats it
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are amazing treats, growing up at sleepovers we would steal these from the kitchen before bed and we would have them for breakfast. They are good but they're addictive so be careful how many you eat.
5 / 5
By far my favorite type of Donut! Always an easy thing to grab at any store or gas station for on the road! Perfect little snack for just about anyone!
5 / 5
THESE ARE SO GOOD! The chocolate is perfect it doesn’t taste artificial. The donut itself is delicious. Definitely a great snack!
5 / 5
My kids and I love these. I have them with a cup of coffee or glass of milk. These donuts are sweet and moist. They satisfy a chocolate craving!