Hostess® Donettes® Frosted Devil's Food Mini Donuts 11.25 oz. Bag uploaded by Felisha G.Hostess® Donettes® Frosted Devil's Food Mini Donuts 11.25 oz. Bag uploaded by Crysslynn K.Hostess® Donettes® Frosted Devil's Food Mini Donuts 11.25 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY HOSTESS #40 in Donuts

Felisha G.
I was skeptical when I got these because of the chocolate on chocolate. I originally thought I bought the vanilla with chocolate frosting. But they are delicious! I definitely would purchase these again
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite donuts. I’m very picky with donuts I like but my favorite is chocolate. I love how much they come with and that they’re very affordable and my kids love them to. I love the chocolate on chocolate is the best.
Crysslynn K.
Havelock, NC
hate chocolate covered doughnuts but I am addicted to these lol they taste great and don't really make a mess. which is good if you have little munchkins who want to eat anything and everything you are eating
Brittney Q.
Wellston, OH
I really enjoy these and apparently my boyfriend does too considering I got to eat three or four before he devoured the whole bag. Super sad considering I've had such a bad sweet tooth with this pregnancy! Looks like we're off to the store to get more!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Why am I constantly disappointed whenever I go back to these, thinking that they will have improved in the years since I last had them? There is no chocolate flavor. Anywhere. I have come to that definitive conclusion. Save yourselves and get the crumb or powdered versions, which are both far superior.
clara f.
Belmont, MA
These are ok. They are good but just don't feel like real donuts. The chocolate around the outside kind of feels like plastic and the donut its self is kind of like a bad cake box mix. There something i would get if I needed to buy a bunch of donuts for an event since they are a pretty good price and many come in one bag but there are definitely better brands.
Jennifer B.
We always get the powdered sugar donettes, and discovered these when our store was out of the powdered sugar ones. definitely glad we tried them - a new all time favorite!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Love these donuts.. so fresh and chocolaty..
So yummy!! The kids at the day care I work at love when they get these for a snack!!
Would love a lower fat content donut!!
Jessica C.
Port Hueneme, CA
These are so addicting. The serving size is 4. It is so hard to Only eat 4! They are a little dry but the flavor is sooo good!
Kristi G.
Oxford, AL
Great flavor!! They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth. Try the powdered donuts too :)