Hostess

Hostess Ding Dongs
318 Reviews
5 / 5
The Hostess ding dongs are the perfect snack when you're craving something sweet. The chocolate is moist and tasty and the cream filling completes it. I do recommend it to others.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Hostess has a lot of delicious dessert snack items, and I think that Ding Dongs are probably my favorites. They have a bit more frosting inside of them compared to the Hostess Cupcake, and I like that they are completely covered in dark chocolate.
5 / 5
The freshness and taste are spot on ever time,and they always have great price value,the packaging is convenient on the go,the texture has a little chocolate crunch then into some soft creamy marshmellow cream.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I would eat these in the 70s-90s. Yet recently I tried one and wasn't impressed at all. Anyone who ate these 10+ years ago can tell they're not the same. They were once very good, now they taste like a cheap processed cake. I won't purchase again.
5 / 5
I loved this black dessert ;) It was very yummy and delicious. The cream inside was little questionable, but it was pretty mid.
5 / 5
My favorite go to when I can’t find the baby Bundts and zingers. I love chocolate cake snack, I’m left feel fulfilled with these compared to the cupcakes.
5 / 5
Ding dongs are so addictive. Reminds me of the MOD pizza cake. It's so good and so chocolatey. First bite you can taste the chocolate cake, not too sweet and inside you can taste the vanilla cream. Sooo good. You can't get enough.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I always fancied a ding dong or hoho over the years. They have a nice chocolatly taste with a cream filling. They are individually packaged which is a plus to. Shocker today when I bought a box and pulled one out. I knocked off a star due to how much smaller they are now. Will I buy again-yes as long as they are on sale I will.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Growing up the Hostess ding dongs were my favorite snack cake. I developed type 2 diabetes while I was pregnant so I couldn't have any. As soon as I gave birth my husband went to the hospital vending machine and bought me one. He hated that I had been wanting one and was afraid to eat one due to raising my sugar. Let me just say it was worth the wait. What's not to love about the hostess ding dong cake. It's a thick chocolate cake filled with creamy vanilla icing and covered in a thin chocolate frosting. One cake gives you 160 calories, that's not too bad. Although I have always loved them, I think after they stopped making them in the foil wrappers they taste a little different. It might just be me but I preferred the foil wrappers over the plastic.
5 / 5
Dingdong’s are so good they’re my favorite. They’re delicious chocolate cake with that chocolate coating over it and that creamy middle. Oh Yum it’s my favorite.