BY HOSTESS

Bring on the Chill Factor.Delicious chocolatey coated sandwich with creamy vanilla frozen dairy center.

Kimberly B.
These weren't the greatest . I had high hopes for this since the non ice creams are really good but this this was a odd taste and it just doesn't taste great. If you really like dark chocolate this is for you I'm more of a milk chocolate kind of girl and this tasted like dark chocolate. Not a fan
Cassandra Z.
Another win from Hostess in the ice cream department. It's basically an ice cream sandwich, but with a thin chocolate layer covering it. Like, it's definitely a cake texture when you bite into one. I'd give these a try if you stumble into them.
sami h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Although these may not be the healthiest option, I love ding dongs for when I'm on the go! They are perfect for lunch when I'm craving something chocolatey. Ding dongs are always a must for my pantry!
Caroline M.
Alexandria, MN
Really good. Cake stays cakey if that makes sense and lots of creamy ice cream in the middle. The ice cream alone doesn't have a lot of flavor but is awesome paired with the cake.
Stacy S.
These might be my new favorite ice cream. They taste so good and are the perfect treat for a hot day. I will absolutely purchase these again. I can't wait to try all the other ones that they have come out with
Shauna M.
Taste just like the little cake itself, only with ice cream inside haha. They are very tasty and you probably pair it with any other food you want. Maybe pretzels in particular ✨
Rebecca M.
Vancouver, WA
Tasty little treats.

While they don't taste like the non-frozen Ding Dongs they were tasty, I just wish they were bigger!

Diana D.
I got these the day before yesterday at dollar general since they had a sale 2 for $6. Omg! These taste so good. Happy I came across these
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I thought these were horrible! I had such high hopes and they were quickly dashed with the first bite. Save your money.
Heather S.
Chicopee, MA
Yum. Naughty but so good. I'm hooked. Hard to find where I live. Definitely for the one with a major sweet tooth.
Kelsey B.
Joliet, IL
These look good are they because if I don't get this box I want to buy them?
Lori M.
Do these taste like a regular ice cream sandwich?