BY HOSTESS #47 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Hostess® Chocolate Cake Ding Dongs® - 12 CT.
With Creamy Filling.

Hostess Ding Dongs
  • "They're very sweet and very convenient and individually wrapped for a real quick sweet tooth fix. " in 1 review
  • "But every year I try a twinkie again only to ask why" in 1 review
  • "These are by far my husband's favorite snack ever!" in 1 review
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
They really aren't all that--once you start doing your own baking, these kinds of things tend to fall short. But every now and then they hit a craving just right. I suspect it's more the filling since the cake is dry and dense and the chocolate is waxy, but somehow, every once in awhile, this is what I want and the only thing that will do. Period.
Yandy J.
Yummy, i grew up eating these as a little kid and they are still my favorite chocolate cakes. They are filled with smooth whip creamy icing with a delicious flavor as soon as you bit into it. These little cakes surprised me and i recommend those people out there that have not tried Ding Dongs to try them.
Robin K.
What a classic! I grew up on Hostess Ding Dongs. Opening the thin, shiny foil was my favorite part. Then, eating around the sides to get the thin, tasty chocolate...Hostess Ding Dongs are a treat, and I love have one every now and then, sharing with my kiddos!
Jan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite mint cakes, hey are tasty and not overwhelming, love the chocolate outside and the creamy inside. A glass of milk and one of this tasty bites will keep the kiddos happy on the afternoons after dinner.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
These were one of my favorites as a kid. I love chocolate so this was right up my alley. My son has yet to care for these but that is probably a good thing as they are not the healthiest snack to have.
Jeanette V.
Salinas , CA
These are amazeballs! It's like a party in my mouth every time I eat these! I can never get enough of them! They're not too sweet they're just right! I enjoy these right before bed and as a late night snack! So much chocolatey goodness! Definitely worth a try if you've never tried them! You can never go wrong with Hostess sweets!
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yassss queen! Hook a sista up! Remember when they used to come wrapped in tin foil? You'd see the gleam from your Charlie's Angels lunch box a be like hell yeah! Chocolate cake, creamy center, 3000 year shelf life. If you're gonna die eating bad food, this is the way to go. RIP!
L L.
I have fond memories of going to the Hostess store where the warehouse was and you would hear them loading up the trucks with all these goodies to fill the stores. But the recipes have changed since they closed Hostess down for awhile. I crave that chocolatey goodness that just isn't there anymore. Hostess Ding Dongs
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got m these as a surprise for my sister, who cannot get them where she lives. She always loved SuzyQs, and since they aren't available anymore, I purchased these. She was disappointed when she opened the package........AND THEN she ate one. Both she & her husband are now converts! Thanks for making them available
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious favorite in our house! Rich chocolate with sweet white cream filling! Yum! I wish they sold larger quantities so i didn't have to repurchase so often. Kroger has the best prices ever. Betcha can't eat just one.
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What Hostess product do you prefer?
Adriana F.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1183003 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Is this product good?
Vanessa B.
Are these any good?
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
How many calories are in these?
Stacy G.
Santa Maria, CA
DO THEY STILL SELL DING DONGS IN FOIL?