Hostess® Devil's Food Zingers®

by Hostess

Iced devil's food cake with creamy filling.

How does this taste ?
Are these good, I have always wanted to try them ?
Hostess® Devil's Food Zingers® Am I only one who love these so much? I need more
Start your review of Hostess® Devil's Food Zingers®!
Christina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best chocolate cake snack ever! The frosting is a perfect, fudge taste! I love the shape too
Jackie F.
Although I haven’t had these in a very long time, I used to be obsessed with these! They are my favorite snack cake between Hostess and Little Debbie. The cake is light and moist, the filling is the perfect amount and not too sweet, and the frosting is super chocolatey and creamy!
Julie H.
Central Sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a sweat treat person, I love all cakes and pretty much anything sweet. These are a guily pleasure and I love them!!!
Rebekah S.
New smyrna Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a really good snack they have an amazing taste the packaging is cute they are not healthy but they’re deathly worth it I eat these 2 to 3 times a week I would highly recommend it for you to try them.
bri N.
davis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
zingers are really really good. don’t eat too many though, they can get very sweet very fast. a quick trip the gas station to pick these up is always in my weekly routine.
jessalyn S.
Kotzebue
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A great snack or dessert when you are craving chocolate cake!! a must especially on road trips!!
Sylvi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite chocolate snacks to eat they are tasty and very filling the con is the cake is a little dry
maddy L.
losangeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
i personally don’t like them, they are too chocolaty but my boyfriend does sure love them😅
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,048 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These little devils food cake’s are so delicious. Great price and value. A great snack to send to your kids school with her lunch or with you around the house for snack. Extremely affordable
Helen B.
bronx
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is very good, especially for your snacks, they are moist and soft, it is a good option for children's snacks on hot days.