Hostess CupCakes Orange uploaded by Natasha L.

BY HOSTESS #40 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Hostess® Orange Cup Cakes.
Frosted orange flavored cake with creamy filling.
Snack classics.
Natural flavor. see more...

Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite omg. I know I say that about every treat but these... these are better than the chocolate ones. Now if you're a chocoholic, look the other way! These are not that. These have a wonderfully artificial orange frosting to them while keeping the delicious cupcake and cream filled center. You can find these at many gas stations, which makes it a to go and portable snack. If you can get your hands on these, do. At least try them before you judge them.
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
This is one of my favorite snack cakes. I have seen this product everywhere so it not hard to find. It is the perfect snack when you have a sweet tooth. I am not a big chocolate lover and often it is difficult to find snack cakes that are not chocolate flavor. Would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
These used to be so delicious when I was younger. Now they taste extremely artificial. I know they have never been marketed as a healthy product but it should at least taste like a cupcake. The icing kinda feels like plastic and the cake itself is very spongelike and not in a good way. I won't be eating these again.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
My only issue is that there are only two for a pack and sometimes depending on where I buy these the cake part can be dry, but if you're lucky and get one of the moist cupcakes the orange flavor is a classic. It always brings me right back to childhood.
Aisha P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG!!! I absolutely love these things! I have only had one , since Hostess made it's return. I think the recipe may be different. Not the same cream ration I think. Still delicious though. Can't eat them like I used to, since they stick to your thighs as you get older, but I'd definitely recommend.
April M.
I really love these. The chocolate ones are okay, but I'm not a big fan of chocolate cake/cupcakes. These are perfect. Anytime i see them in a convienence store I buy them. I sometimes buy the big box from WalMart and carry them as snacks for work. If you haven't tried these, do so!
Vickie L.
Chula Vista, CA
I was raised on Hostess snacks!
I have to say that the orange Hosress Cupcakes are the Best!!!
I have a goofy way of eating them though....
First I dip out the creamy filling with my finger and share it with my kitties, then I peel off the value part and nibble that till it's gone, last but not least comes the frosting!!!!! I pop the whole thing in my mouth and Savor the heck out of it🤗
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where do I begin, i was literally addicted to these when i was pregnant with my youngest daughter. They are the perfect balance of sweet and citrus. They are certainly worth a try. I usually find these at my local convenience store or my grocery store.
Thera H.
My mother-in-law sent these home with me the other day and I swore that I wasn't going to eat them, but then BOOM, the 2 am munchies hit. I'm not a big fan of the chocolate variety, but these are super yummy! They are sweet, but not overly sweet. The whip cream center and orange cupcake mingle well together. I highly recommend these!
Delia D.
I love Hostess cakes I grew up on these I HAVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS THEY DO NOT COMPARE! I really love Hostess cupcake orange they are heavenly yummy. They have a distinct orange flavor that I like they bring back memories for sure.
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Do these taste better then the chocolate ones ?
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which do you like better the Orange or Chocolate cupcakes?
Allison
Rosamond, CA
Do you guyes like the orange flavor or the chocolate flavor?
Magenda C.
Stockton, CA
Are the orange flavored cupcakes available in all markets?
Trina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which cupcake has less calories, the whipped or strawberry filling?