BY HOSTESS

Hostess® Golden Cup Cakes.
Frosted yellow cake with creamy filling.
Snack classics. see more...

Royshada S.
Haven't had one of these in a long time but they really were delicious!! I don't know if they still sell them in stores, but when I was younger my brother and I use to always eat them up before we could even get home.
Josie H.
I remember eating these after volleyball game because I was craving chocolate and sugar. They were so good. The chocolate covered cake balance perfectly with the creme filling because it's not too sweet, whereas the cream is super sweet.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
So delicious from start to finish. Better for me to buy the two pack, a big box would be too tempting! A snack I think most people would enjoy, especially chocolate lovers.
Jessika W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I have always loved these little cakes. They are the best! They bring me back to childhood lunchbox days. As an adult with kids of my own now, these are the perfect little sweet tooth snack for my littles.
marina b.
I love these are my favorite you can eat one and save the other four laser or you can eat one and share the other with a family member or a friend there are perfect to pack in your lunch or a smack wen your craving something sweet and delicious I recommended them very much
Belle A.
Hostess cupcakes are very moist, the creme is sweet but not too sweet, and the chocolate cake tastes very good. My dad was obsessed with these for a long time.
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
These remind me if my childhood. The chocolate is so good and the cream filling is the perfect amount. Only problem is that it is only a two pack!
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I've loved these cupcakes since I was a little girl, and I still love them just as much now. They're delicious and simply can't be replaced!
Kristen H.
Russellville, AR
Good for a nice chocolatey snack! I can only eat one because they're not the healthiest (duh!) but they're great for a light sweet snack!
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE I EAT ONE EACH DAY BEFORE AND MY KIDS LOVE TOO THEY THAT BEST THE HOLD FAMILY LOVE THIS CUP CAKES AND THE CREAM THAT HAVE IN SIDE
Royshada S.
Do they still sell twinkes in the stores ??
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
I've never had these. Any good?
Alia F.
Darby , PA
Do they come in different flavors