BY HOSTESS #93 in Snack Cakes

Hostess® Golden Cup Cakes.
Frosted yellow cake with creamy filling.
Snack classics. see more...

• I've never had these. Any good?2 Answers
  • Do they still sell twinkes in the stores ?? 3 Answers
  • Do they come in different flavors1 Answers
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
So delicious from start to finish. Better for me to buy the two pack, a big box would be too tempting! A snack I think most people would enjoy, especially chocolate lovers.
marina b.
marina b.
I love these are my favorite you can eat one and save the other four laser or you can eat one and share the other with a family member or a friend there are perfect to pack in your lunch or a smack wen your craving something sweet and delicious I recommended them very much
Jessika W.
Jessika W.
Punta Gorda , FL
I have always loved these little cakes. They are the best! They bring me back to childhood lunchbox days. As an adult with kids of my own now, these are the perfect little sweet tooth snack for my littles.
Evelin M.
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
I LOVE I EAT ONE EACH DAY BEFORE AND MY KIDS LOVE TOO THEY THAT BEST THE HOLD FAMILY LOVE THIS CUP CAKES AND THE CREAM THAT HAVE IN SIDE
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
The perfect food that takes you right back to being a kid. same great chocolate taste and same wonderfully creamy middle. The best.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
Freaking amazing if you love anything cake flavor and chocolate ! Quick great easy snack to have on the go
Amelia w.
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
These remind me if my childhood. The chocolate is so good and the cream filling is the perfect amount. Only problem is that it is only a two pack!
Derek B.
Derek B.
My absolute favorite every time my wife goes to the grocery store and ask what I want I just say cupcakes
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Russellville, AR
Good for a nice chocolatey snack! I can only eat one because they're not the healthiest (duh!) but they're great for a light sweet snack!
casandra g.
casandra g.
Lindsay, CA
I really love this they are perfect for snack they are reallyy good they are perfect forr kids
Royshada S.
Royshada S.
Do they still sell twinkes in the stores ??
Laura E.
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
I've never had these. Any good?
Alia F.
Alia F.
Darby, PA
Do they come in different flavors